-44-

[pier]

Jungkook hurried to make himself look as best as possible. Today was the day Taehyung was finally able to go outside and the raven haired decided to take his fathers advice and take him to the restaurant on the pier.

"No that's not good enough." Jungkook groaned to himself as he threw on another outfit and styled his hair differently, he's gone through practically his whole closet by now. After going through a few more outfits he finally decided on one, checking himself out in the mirror before heading downstairs.

"Looking good son." The males father stated once Jungkook got downstairs. A wide smile appeared on his face once he heard his father compliment him. After their talk that one night their relationship has been getting better and better each day which meant the world to Jungkook.

"Thanks." The raven haired responded, grabbing the keys to his car off the counter and heading out the door to walk to Taehyung's house.

Once Jungkook was right outside the youngers door all of his confidence from before went away, suddenly feeling nervous for now reason.

"I was wondering if you wanted to- No. There's a restaurant by the pie- No" The raven haired began speaking to himself out of total nervousness, figuring he should've done that earlier before knocking on the door with the hand that wasn't holding his bunny.

He was expecting a brunette haired boy to answer the door when it opened but instead a woman stood by the door staring at Jungkook. The two awkwardly stared at each other for a second until the raven haired spoke up.

"Is Taehyung here?" He asked even though he knew he was there. A huge smile showed up on the womans face before turning around to face the stairs.

"Taehyung! You have a visitor!" She yelled towards the stairs. Jungkook tried to control his breathing, impatiently waiting to see the younger again.

Seconds later a boy began running down the stairs. His face was blank until he saw a familiar face standing in the doorway causing his heart to juristically beat. "J-Jungkook?"

The said male said nothing as he ran inside the house, dropping the bunny onto the ground before wrapping his arms around the brunette who had a box smile placed onto his face.

"Oh my god this is so cute! Wait let me take a picture." Taehyung's mother exclaimed, pulling out her phone quickly and snapping a picture of the two who were in each others arms with huge smiles on their faces.

"Mom-" The brunette groaned once he let go of Jungkook, looking at the woman with an annoyed look on his face before his mother walked up while looking at the photo. Taehyung turned his attention back to the raven haired who was holding the youngers hands.

"What are you doing here."

"I'm stealing you." Jungkook goofily giggled, still holding both of the latters hands. "There's this restaraunt I wanted to take you to, your lion should come along as well. Or else Mr. Bunny will be lonely."

Taehyung giggled as well as he looked into the elders eyes that were sparkling. "He's upstairs, follow me."

Jungkook thought Say less  to himself as he followed the younger up the stairs, turning the corner and entering his room.  The raven haired admired the room as Taehyung went to go grab his stuffed animal.

"Your windows still broken?" The older asked once they began exiting the room, walking downstairs and to the car that was parked in front of Jungkook's house.

"Yes, the repair guys still haven't come. I think they forgot about it." Taehyung told, entering the car when Jungkook opened the door for him. "Well If I was your repair guy I would've fixed it before it even broke." The older stated once he began the engine causing the latter to laugh, beginning to drive off to the restaurant with the stuffed animals in their laps.

-

"It's so pretty here." Taehyung commented, staring at the sun that was just starting to set as he walked along the pier to the restaurant with Jungkook's hand in his. It was pretty late in the day, around 7:30 pm.

"Not as pretty as you." The raven haired teased making the younger blush before softly punching his shoulder. "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you." Jungkook kept teasing, making their way into the restaurant. The older had to make reservations since now only limited people could eat in a restaurant at once.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook, party of four?" The waitress questioned, raising an eyebrow when she saw only two boys standing in front of her. "That's me."

"Are the other two late?"

"No we're all here." Jungkook replied turning his glare to the stuffed animals him and Tae were holding, indirectly telling the waitress that the other two were the animals.

"Oh.. okay." The lady said as she picked up four menu's, silently judging the two as she directed them to a table for four. She set down all of the menus as Taehyung and Jungkook took their seats across from each other, placing their animals beside them.

-

"No I'm serious!" Jungkook almost yelled at the younger who was laughing hysterically. 

"But birds don't just die and fall to the ground mid air!"

"Well the one who decided to land on my car did." The older told back, a disgusted look appearing on his face when he remembered having to clean up the dead bird. Jungkook shook the idea out of his head, taking a sip of his drink while eyeing the brunette who was still laughing causing a smile to form on his own face.

"Your laugh is cute." Jungkook commented out of no where causing the younger to stop laughing and only smile instead.

"You stopped laughing on purpose didn't you." The raven haired crossed his arms while asking Taehyung who just shrugged while spooning a bit of ice cream into his mouth, eyes widening when the older stood up from his chair and began walking to the brunette.

"What are you-" Taehyung started before the older began tickling him, causing him to laugh in hysterics again. "Kook s-stop!" The younger kept laughing. Jungkook ignored the latter's words befor he heard someone clear their throat behind them causing both of them to turn to face the waitress.

"Are you ready to pay?" The lady asked, feeling like she was interrupting something when she saw the two so close to each other. "Oh, yeah." Jungkook awkwardly chuckled while taking out his wallet, the younger quickly stopping him.

"Wait I'm paying." Taehyung told as he pulled out his own wallet. The older turned only his head, eyeballing the brunette who gulped at the way the raven haired was looking at him. "Sit down."

He wanted to argue but was too late as Jungkook took his credit card out of his wallet and handed it to the lady, walking back over to Taehyung who was still seated.

"I pay for all dates, okay baby?" The raven haired told with a soft voice. Taehyung felt his heart go 'boom boom', nodding his head while biting his lip which Jungkook found adorable. The waitress came back seconds later, handing Jungkook his credit card who thanked the lady before she walked away.

The older walked back to his chair and picked up his bunny, walking back over to the younger who was still biting his lip. "I bet I can beat you to the beach."

"Bet." Taehyung responded, picking up his lion and getting ready to run. Jungkook laughed at how ready the younger looked to sprint his life away.

"Okay. Three, two, go!" The raven haired exclaimed as he started sprinting out of the restaurant and down towards the beach.

"You forgot one!" Taehyung yelled back as he started to chase Jungkook who was already halfway to the beach, the customers all looking at the two like they were crazy.

EVERYTHING  at night hits different 😍

hope you liked this chapter! ♡