32

"A feeling is no longer the same when it comes the second time. It dies through the awareness of its return. We become tired and weary of our feelings when they come too often and last too long."
– Pascal Mercier

Bella's pov

"I miss you too, cupcake. I love you so much too. But please take care of yourself for me, take care of our baby for us. Remember the promise you made me. I am okay here, but It pains me to see you like this cupcake. As you said, we'll have our happily ever after in heaven." I hear Jacob say.

"You're here? You're okay. Don't leave me now, don't ever leave me Jacob." I reply back to him while crying.

"I am right here with you cupcake, I keep on watching over you with your dad. Don't worry about us. Go and live your life Elle. I love you." I hear him say, but his voice and his figure fading away now.

"No, I need you. I really need you baby, please don't go. You can't leave me Jacob, you can't" I scream, and my eyes open.

It was a dream, it was my imagination. But it felt so good, so right, I felt so good to see him, to hear his voice once again. I didn't want it to end. I wanted to feel him, to hug him, to say that I love him too.

The dream felt so real, as if it really was him. As if he is really watching over me, and he saw my pain yesterday, he wanted to come and lessen my pain. He is still the one who is worried about everyone else.

I notice Xander standing in my room, he must have heard my scream and would've rushed to my room to see if I am okay.

"Are you okay?" He asks in a low voice, and I nod at him. He comes closer and sits down on the bed. "What happened?" He asks, concern all over his face.

"I saw Jacob in my dream, it was as if he was really in front of me. He told me he is okay, and is watching over us from heaven. He reminded me of my promise and told me to look after myself. He was worried about me, and our baby." I explain to him while wiping away my tears. My emotions mixed with happiness of seeing him, and listening his voice once again, sadness of watching him leave me, all over again.

Xander comes forward and hug me. He rubs my back with his hands, trying to calm me. "Everything will be okay Ella, I promise." He whispers, "Xan, I am so tired of this feeling. I feel like I can't do this. I feel like I don't have any energy left to get back with my life." I pour out my emotions in front of him.

He breaks away our hug, and looks at me, his eyes looking into mine. The same kind of pain is in his eyes as well, same hurt. "Ella, you are one of the strongest person I know. You will get through this, we will get through this together. We'll help each other out in every situation. We'll help each other to move on, and raise this beautiful child of yours, this child deserves all the love, he deserves the happiness that Jacob would've given him." He makes me face reality. I know all of it is true, I know I will have to get up and move on. But it's just difficult, it's very difficult.

"Ella, you are going to freshen up, and come downstairs, where we will have breakfast, and discuss how we will we solve all of our problems, okay?" He kind of orders me, and surprisingly I listen. I nod at him, and take a long relaxing shower.

—————————————
What do you think he wants to talk about?

—————————————What do you think he wants to talk about?