Liam

Author's Note: The pov is important to read everyone!

Liam's pov:

My eyes were bulging out of their sockets after I witnessed Jake being single handily taken down by a ruthless Gianna.

Like...

Damn.

I guess I'm going to have to start watching what I say around these girls...

They don't take shit from anyone.

...

Even their own boyfriends.

It honestly made me think about all the crap ton of shit that I put Amber through.

Considering all the times that Amber had to save me from getting in trouble from my loud mouth and stupid actions...

I kinda feel bad for having her put up with me for so many years.

I don't know how she did it.

But hey! What else could you possibly expect coming from a gay bestfriend?

Something NORMAL?!!

HAH!

Never heard of her.

Someone's gotta keep things SPICY.

"Okay so now that everyone has been here for a while, do we want-..."

"To start eating? Yes-..." Jake's words were quickly cut off by a slap in the back of the head from Ashton.

"I wasn't done talking doofus." Ashton glares at Jake, who shrugs off his imitating stare.

"That look doesn't do anything to me anymore, I've seen much," he glances at Gianna quickly then turns back towards Ashton before whispering, "much worse."

"I heard that-..."

"But I love her very, VERY much." Jake rushes out quickly, skipping towards Gianna and pecking her temple a few times.

"Smooth." Luke says under his breath, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Excuse you, your judgement is unnecessary."

"I'm sure."

"Neither is your sarcasm." Jake glares, swinging an arm around Gianna.

"What sarcasm?"

"That."

"What?"

"What you're saying!!!"

"When?"

"Right now!!!"

"How?"

"YOUR WORDS!!"

"Whose?"

"YOURS!!!!!"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE-..." Jake was interrupted by a slap in the chest from Gianna.

Poor Jake.

Always getting abused.

"Stop bickering like five year olds."

"He started it!"

"My point exactly." Gianna says, motioning for Ashton to continue what he was saying before Jake...

Decided to be himself.

"As I was saying," Ashton starts, sending a glare towards Jake, "do we want to talk for a little bit longer or start the movie now before we start getting tired?"