Q/A

Okay so lmaoosjskksk this was kinda a success being a first-time fanfic writer.

Some of the questions are repeated, so I didnt add it on- just so that you know...

The answers will given in the perspective of the character.... so yeah enjoy this crackhead culture.

____________________

1. Taehyung.

Q) What are your feelings for Jungkook?

Tae: uhhhhhh... honestly, I dont know? He's sweet and... um, he's a jerk sometimes but he's cute? I think?

Q) Can you hug me?

Tae: ofcourse... c'mere *hugs*

Q) Do you like Jungkook more than a friend?

Tae: ummmm... maybe around 35-50% give or take????

Q) what would you say if Jungkook confesses that he loves you?

Tae: honestly.... I think I'd go and stuff my face into another cake.. hahhahaa haha ha h... what are you talking about?

Q) what do you love about Jungkook?

Tae: would it be gay if I said 'his dick'? Oh yeah.. maybe I am gay.. BUT only for his coconut ass and he should be glad for that, cause honey.. no one else gets to clap these gorgeous cheeks oh alright.

Q) can you deny that Jungkook is sexy and hot and daddy material?

Tae: I'm.... not gonna deny nor will I confirm cause he's already got his head far up his ass with the amount of pride he has achieved with me bottoming for him.

Q) can you adopt me?

Tae: I would have said yes, but I already got a child at home.

Q) If Jungkook confesses his feelings, are you ready to accept him?

Tae: I like people being honest... but seriously... I have no idea what I'm feeling towards him.

Q) why dont you want to confess to him? What's stopping you hun?

Tae: confess WHAT?!

Q) Do you think Jungkook will ever let you top him?

Tae: with the amount of pride in his ass? Nah... Ion think so -_-

Q) How's Tannie? How's life been treating you so far?

Tae: awwww my baby's doing great :D ... listen Kid, life doesn't give you lemons, it gives you shit. That is the truth and dont let Jin hyung and his optimistic ass tell you otherwise.

Q) will you do some kinky shit with Jungkook?

Tae: I didnt think the interview is gonna be this fun... haha yes *smirks evidently* I'm planning for some shit so keep am eye open.

Q) when will you be fully brave and show jk awesome sex... be dom for once, but still bottom? Can you please make jk shout your name at the top of his lungs during sex?

Tae: dont you worry child... dont you worry. I have it all planned up. Im gonna flip shit so bad that Junglebook will only have my name screaming for hours long. I'm not letting him live freely for having wrecked my bottom a hundred times.