😳~When You Found Out How He was When You Were Gone~😳

A short A/N before you read: Continuation of ~When You Returned From Your Trip~
~.~

Y/N and Katsuki were currently on the dorm's living room, cuddling on the couch, while trying to decide on what to watch.

They started bickering back and forth, but they just decided to watch a 'Fiction' one, as suggested by Mina and Kaminari.

They both sat with the Bakusquad, but Mina, Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima tried not to distract your lovey dovey moments.

The movie was half way done, but you were just ruffling Bakugou's hair, feeling happy and relieved to be back home so soon...You looked at him, and he looks at you, you gave him a smile, while he gives you a kiss on the cheek. You giggled silently, before moving closer towards him. You put your head on his shoulder, while he puts his head ontop your head. (If u know what i mean)

The group notices your actions, before Mina started hitting Kirishima in the shoulder very hard, trying her best to keep her squealing to herself. Kirishima noticed this, before putting his hand on her mouth, covering it. Kirishima whispers at her ear, making her heart beat faster.

"Let it all out.."

Mina squeals loudly, but it was muffled by Kirishima's hand on her mouth. She released all her squeals, before she passed out unto Kirishima's lap, making Kaminari and Sero smirk pervertedly.

You and Bakugou noticed this and chuckled, making them look at you shocked. You looked away, blushing, while Bakugou...meh...let's say he chewed them out of it.

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING LOOKING AT, YOU EXTRAS!!!!"

"STOP LOOKING AT US!!!"

"YOU TOO DEKU!!! STOP LOOKING AT US!!!!!"

Izuku, who was apparently just sneaking into the kitchen to get some water, yelped and scurried back to his dorm.

Bakugou started activating his quirk, and some small sparks could be seen, popping in his palm, you tried to get Bakugou to stop because there were fire alarms in the dorm, for goddamn sake..

So, you managed to sooth him, when you told him that he would get a prize later for behaving properly, so being the perverted hedgehog he is, he sat still. The others were shocked to see a new side of Bakugou.

But...I guess, the Squad was really surprised by your actions, that they started talking about Bakugou being a hedgehog, a Pomeranian, or maybe a sun who would immediately explode...Darn, Bakugou started getting all nosy again.

Then, one topic came into your mind:

You looked at the others to see them mimicking Bakugou's movements.

"Pardon me for asking, but...what happened while I was gone?..."

The squad felt silent, while Bakugou stood still, frozen...

"Oh! That's easy, hehe!!!~" Mina says, making you raise an eyebrow.

"One time, me and the others went to his room, and saw him jacking of-!"

"DUNCE FACE!!!!!!"

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

"KAMINARI, NOT THAT!!! I MEANT WHAT HAPPENED..HOW DID HE FEEL?!"

"Hmm....How he felt...Of course, he felt pleasured by his own touch!!~" Kaminari says, raising his eyebrows, in a lenny face.

"DUNCE FACE!!! CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!"

"Well, Y/N...To answer your question-!" Mina tried to tell you, but Kaminari goes on and on, making your own blood boil.

"Oh!~ And get this...he even moaned your name!!~"

"DENKI KAMINARI, DON'T!!!! THE POMERANIAN IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!" You shouted, making Bakugou's face turn redder and redder, he looked like a tomato with blonde, spiky hair.

Bakugou started doing angry growl noises, the growl going louder and louder, before you knew it Bakugou screams, making all of you duck behind the couch.

"STUPID DUNCE FACE!!!! CAN'T YOU RESPECT MY PRIVACY FOR ONCE?! YOU LITTLE-ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bakugou growls, before explosions started going everywhere, fire spreading all around the room, but good thing the fire alarms did their thing.

And...well....Bakugou?...You and the others tried to restrain him from hurting the poor pikachu, who was cowering in fear on the corner of the room, Uraraka trying her best to sooth Kaminari.

Well, long story short...You and the squad got quarantined by Mr. Aizawa and enjoyed the day while scrubbing the dorms' comfort rooms...

-.-

I.Am.Beat....

I'm so hella tired...and yes, you might be wondering why I didn't publish any chapters yesterday, because Wattpad is being a bitch...YES, A BITCH! But, I don't mind at all...At least I can make more chapters...

Anywhoo, me and my parents had shrimp for dinner, and well, I was looking at the shrimp, before I beheaded it! Like what the titan does to the victims!- ok...that was weird...Anyways...I decided to publish a new book!!~ But, I'm still trying to make more chapters, so be patient ya'll!!

IMPORTANT A/N!! PLEASE READ:
Also, I know this is going to sound strange, but I am going to....

COME BACK TO CREEPYPASTAS!!! HOORAY!!! OF COURSE, I FELT BAD ON LEAVING MY CREEPYPASTAS ONESHOT AND LEMONS BOOK, BUT I WANT TO DO A NEW BOOK!!! IT'S STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION THOUGH!!!...

But anyways, stay tuned for some new chapters ahead!! SEE YOU!

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan