⛸~When You Both Go Ice Skating~⛸

You smiled slightly when you read Bakugou's message all over again.

💥My Boom Boom Boy💥

Babe, i'm sorry for yesterday's fiasco...
I'll fucking make it up to you...
Wear something that can be a skirt or shorts,
It's a surprise tho.
See you 4:00PM at my dorm.

You squealed as you put your face into your pillow.

He was so cute! You wanted to come out of your dorm and just burst into his and pinch his cheeks.

Your mind turns blank when you looked at the little clock on your phone.

It's already 3:30PM?! Oh gosh! You yelped unto your feet and dragged yourself towards your closet to put on some clothes.

~20 minutes later...~

You admired yourself on the mirror, debating whether or not you should change. You were wearing a f/c hoodie with a heart emoji on it and a black skirt above your knees, but you had stockings to cover yourself up.

You sighed, before grabbing your phone and checking the time on it. It was already 3:50PM?! It took you 20 minutes to get ready! You cursed out loud, before grabbing your boots and putting them on, while closing your door and running towards Bakugou's dorm, which was a few doors down the hallway.

I stopped when I see his door infront of me, I brought my hand onto the door and knocked. The door swings open, revealing Bakugou on his usual attire. He had a jacket tied on his waist, he had ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with a skull on it. You blushed before looking away, making him chuckle before patting your head.

"Ready to go, babe?"

Did he just call me..."S-Sure!!" You exclaimed, before grabbing his hand and dragging him into the elevator.

Once you pressed the 1st Floor, the elevator sped downwards with full force, making you trip and land on Katsuki's chest, with your back facing towards him.

"Oops.." You mumbled, before trying to get out of his grip, but before you could do anything, he kisses you at the cheek, forehead, nose everywhere. You giggled, before the elevator dings to signal your arrival.

You and Katsuki walked out of the elevator, only to be greeted by Todoroki and Momo cuddling on the couch. (Oh man...but...Momojirou and Tododeku for life only!!)

Todoroki notices you and Bakugou walking out of the dorm.

"Hey! Where are you two going?!" Todoroki shouts, making you stiffen.

"Icy-Hot, it's none of your business!!" Bakugou shouts, before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the door.

You could see Momo's smirk from far away, making you blush lightly.

And so, you gave in, letting Bakugou drag you to who knows where.

~Few Minutes Later~

You and Bakugou arrived at a place, hand in hand.

You looked around, eyebrows raised.

"Where are we?.."

"We're at an ice rink, idiot." Bakugou exclaims, before flicking his index finger in your forehead, making you whine.

You and Bakugou walked towards the ice rink and payed for your entrance fee, even though you kept whining, not liking the idea of him paying.

You both walked inside the ice rink, excited on what was about to happen.

"Woah!" You exclaimed, before dragging Bakugou to the glass that separated the ice rink and the changing shoes section.

You looked at in awe, before Katsuki chuckles, and kisses your cheek making you blush madly.

Your eyes became wide as you had an idea. You looked at Bakugou and hugged him and pecked his lips slightly.

"Thank you, babe..." You murmured, before continuing to hug him.

"Y-Y-You're welcome..."

Once you were done admiring inside the ice rink, Bakugou dragged you towards the skates section, making you giggle.

You both put on your skates and were now ready.

You both went inside the ice rink and started skating. Bakugou lets go of you, making you skate at the ice gracefully. Bakugou looks at you, stuck in his own place. He admits....he was scared, since it was his first time to skate. He grabs the metal handles, ignoring the funny looks the people were giving him.

You stopped skating once you saw Katsuki cowering on the most edge of the rink. You smiled softly, before gliding towards him. You stopped infront of him and grabbed his hand. He shakily lets go of the metal handles, making you smile sweetly towards him.

You started gliding backwards, your hands stretched with his. He manages to control his balance. So you zipped to his side, and grabs his shoulder in one hand, and you grabbed his hand with your other.

You both glided smoothly, and for a few minutes, he suddenly gets a hang of it. You hesitantly let him go, making him glide slowly. Once he starts gliding towards you, he didn't know how to stop.

"Y/N!! GO BACK!!!" Bakugou shouts, making you look at him with eyebrows raised, suddenly your eyes widened, before you both collided with each other with him on top of you. He looks at you with a worried expression, but you shook it off, laughing your heads off.

Since he was too close to you, he manages to take a good look of you. You laughing, showing your tiny dimples in the side, you had a small mole underneath your eye, making you look like a nerd.

You immediately stopped laughing, when Katsuki puts a tiny bit of your hair under your ear, making you blush madly. You were even surprised when he kissed you, you melted into the kiss and deepened it.

You loved him so much...He was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for....

Little do you know, Mina squirms around with Kirishima's hand on her mouth, trying his best to muffle her fangirly screams. Turns out, the Bakusquad wanted to go to the ice rink as well, but they caught you both in a bad time...

-.-

Fucking finally! It's been years since i last uploaded a chapter...phew...i humbly apologize, since i was so lazy today...but..actually, i stayed at bed, watching mha edits, while having a hot water thingy placed on my stomach.

Yeet..it's that time of the month...well, today was my first period ever....Im still 12 yrs old....And now, I'm happy becuz my parents told me to stay calm and just relax, and they would buy me the large pack Milktea...

(Don't mind me! Milktea is a good drink...)

Anyways, I don't wanna waste your time, so it's a goodbye for now...

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan