🍻~When He Gets Drunk~🍻

Class1-A decided to make a party for today's lessons. They encountered villains today but none were injured, except for Midoriya, who had a few broken bones, but all in all, it was fun.

The party was held on the dorms, but you and the others managed. There was soft, melodic songs playing at the background, and the whole living room was dark, but there were some colourful lights that were on the basement, so you managed to use it.

You and the girls were currently gossiping about the new villain that you all fought today. Her attitude was like Midnights', but her costume was way too revealing, like Momo's.

Anyway, you and the girls were about to yell out some game suggestions, when suddenly there was a loud commotion in the boys' area. You raised your eyebrow, before looking at the girls. They also had clueless faces.

You and the girls walked towards the boys side, before you saw something lifted up on the table.

You raised your eyebrows, before you gasp loudly, when you saw...

Bakugou was twerking on the table, he had no t-shirt on and his muscles were exposed. Another figure went up to the table. A familiar half red half white hair, made Momo gasp again.

Todoroki and Bakugou were twerking, while the boys tossed money on them. You and Momo blushed and looked away, trying to stifle your own laughter. Another figure jumps in, making Uraraka and Tsu blush and look away.

You both turned only to let your jaw escape from your mouth. There on the table revealed Iida and Midoriya, trying to join the twerking boys, while the boys started shouting and throwing some more money to the four.

God...they're so drunked... You sighed, before running towards the table and slamming your hands on it, making everyone quiet.

"Bakugou Katsuki! Get down here this instant!!!" You shouted, making Todoroki stifle his laughter. Bakugou pouts, before he slid off of the table. He looks at you and immediately caresses your face, your classmates 'oohed' from his reaction.

Before you could speak, he crashes his lips onto yours. His breath smelled like alcohol, but it doesn't matter. All of Class1-A screamed and fangirled here and there.

Bakugou lets you go, before he slumps you onto his shoulder.

"B-Bakugou! Put me down!!!" You yelled, but Bakugou just dragged you to the elevator.

You looked back to your friends, seeing them doing the lenny face, making you blush.

"GUYS, HELP ME!!!!!!!" Before you could speak another word, the elevator closes, and Katsuki lets go of you, only to pin you onto the wall.

"You look cute...Do you wanna be my boyfriend?..."

"K-Katsuki! You're already my boyfriend!!" You whined, making him lift your chin to look at him with your eyes wide as saucers.

"Would you like it...if...maybe...we could bang tonight?..."

"E-EH?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You screamed, and luck sprang to life. The elevator dings, making you take a dash outta the door, since you kicked Katsuki on the feet, making him fall down.

You went to your dorm room and fiddled with your key. You opened it, and was about to close the door, when it suddenly slams open, making you fall down in shock.

Katsuki walks towards you, his bare chest makes it tempting to look at his face. He pins you down and starts kissing you roughly. You, of course, tried to struggle but when he puts your arms above your head, you gave up. You leaned closer, deepening the kiss.

He chuckles and picks you up by the waist, still kissing you. He kicks the door close, using his foot and places you on the bed. He kisses you and gives you hickies.

Once, he was about to kiss you again, he fell limp on your body, making you shocked. You looked at Katsuki to see him asleep. You chuckled, before kissing his forehead, before getting up to change your clothes. You looked at Katsuki and saw that he needs to get changed also.

You blushed and went to his dorm. You opened it with your spare key, before you went into his closet and grabbed a pair of boxer shorts and a white, comfy t-shirt.

She walks back to her room, not forgetting to lock the door. You arrived, and immediately went to Katsuki. You placed the clothes on the bed, before you concentrated on using your quirk, to help you out of this situation. His clothes moved, and it suddenly floats out of his body. You also had your hands on your eyes.

You concentrated on picturing Katsuki with those clothes. Once you knew it was finally okay to look, you opened your eyes and put your hands to the side. He was fully clothed.

And now, it was your turn to change. You grabbed a white t-shirt and some comfy f/c booty shorts as well. Once you were done, you climbed towards Bakugou and kissed his forehead, before letting sleep take over you.

-.-

Woah! I managed to complete...2 chapters, including this one...Huh....that's cool....

Anyways, I'm so bored...i'm just waiting for my parents to come home with a bunch of pads and food....anyways...my stomach hurts a lot, but I always manage the pain...(since i don't know what I'm talking about, im'ma end it now..thx.)

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan