😴~When You Get A Nightmare~😴

You were at your bed, just texting your parents and your girl group.

You were just chilling with your phone, when you suddenly felt like sleeping. You sighed, before putting your phone on your bedside table and tucking yourself on your covers.

Your eyes became heavier and before you knew it, sleep controlled you.

---

Darkness. All you could see is darkness. You squinted your eyes, making sure you weren't dreaming. Once you regained your eyesight, a figure appeared on the darkness. Immediately, the darkness turned into light. It was so bright you couldn't see. You squinted your eyes, your hand trying to shield your eyes from the light. Your eyes widened, once the familiar person walked closer towards you.

"Bakugou?...W-Wha..."

"Baby, remember...I love you, alright?..." He mutters, with slightly pink cheeks. You blushed, before you nodded once again. You moved closer towards his figure, but then the light faded away, Bakugou's expression turned to sweet to bitter.

"Ew...how could I love you.." He mutters, before casting an explosion towards you. You couldn't move...once the fireball casted towards you, you felt like you were drowning.

"H-Help!!!!" You screamed with all your might as you struggled to get out of the fluid's grip. Everyone mocked you, to Bakugou, to heroes, to classmates...To your parents.

"You'll never become a hero..."

"I can't believe I was your friend..."

"Failure!"

"Why am I her fucking boyfriend?!"

"Sorry kid, but you disappoint me..."

"Why...Why did I gave birth to a monster?!"

"GO DIE!!"

---

You shoot yourself upward, gasping loudly. You started coughing with tears on your eyes. You sobbed quietly, but you couldn't handle it anymore. You released your loud sobs, not caring for once about your classmates' sleeping. You cried and cried, and repeatedly punched your pillow.

For a few minutes, you did the same thing. But, once you were going to punch your pillow again, your dorm door busted open, making you flinch slightly. Suddenly, a pair of warm hands enveloped you in a hug. You sobbed into their chest, not caring if it was your teacher or classmate. You just wanted someone to comfort you.

Suddenly, you let go of the person and looked at them. It was Bakugou...Your hedgehog, your boyfriend...Boy, how you were glad to see him. He smiles gently, before cupping your face with his hands. He brushed away your tears using his two thumbs.

You calmed down and leaned into his touch. You both stayed like that a few moments, before he decided to break the silence.

"I heard you crying. Was it a damn nightmare?..."

You sniffed and then nodded.

"Tch...I will seriously punch the boogie man who tried to hurt my princess...or so help me, I will rip his head and stuck it up in his ass!" Bakugou grumbles, making you giggle softly.

Bakugou's eyes turned soft, once he hears your giggle. He loved every sound you made...God...he was so inlove with you right now.

Bakugou lays down on your bed, pulling you down with him. You both just layed down, cuddling each other. But for a few minutes, you couldn't sleep. So you tugged his shirt, making him look down at you.

"Can you please...try to tell me a story?..." You mumbled, making him chuckle. Your cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Y-You don't have t-to..." You mumbled, before looking away.

"Nah...I'll give it to you...So, once upon a time, there was a handsome prince named Katsuki, he was dashing and everyone loved him. Yet, his fucking attitude got the best of him. He was a spoiled, little prince...Yet, he was so handsome, smart, mischievous as fuck......"

You rolled your eyes playfully as he started bragging about himself over and over again.

But it resulted to you, on closing your eyes and embracing Katsuki tighter.

Katsuki didn't notice this as he kept bragging about his riches and other stuff.

-.-

Ack!! I missed ya'll! And don't worry..I'm oke now! Everything is peachy 👌🏻

Anyways, THIS WEEK IS ALL MIGHTS BIRTHDAY AND MONOMA'S!!! I already marked my whole calendar on what day is their birthday!!!

Omg!!! I will seriously change my ringtone into the 'I AM HERE' one...hehe...and on Monoma's bday, i will just listen to copycat songs!!! YEET!!!

Anyways, since i want to be nice today, i will be offering cookies and milk to our beautiful reader so she can get ahold of her nightmare.

Y/N: Waah! Thanks, Author-Chan!! Your the best!!

Oh it's no biggie, Y/N!! Here we go!~

🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Y/N: Ahh!!!! *gets crushed under cookies and milk*

Hehe...I'm so evil!! Anyways, bye everyone!!!!

Katsuki: *walks in*

SHIT!

Y/N: Oh! Hey Katsuki!! *milk dripping all over your face*

(U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!! WE ALL ARE SINNERS)

Katsuki: *walks out rather fast, with his hand on his no no square*

*insert lenny face* ok well, bye now!!!!

Y/N: Bye!!! Er...Myself?...

Peace out! ✌🏼

~TrishaChan