🚑~When You Got Severely Hurt~🚑

This scene contains:
⚠️Blood⚠️

⚠️Read at your own risk!⚠️ (Cookies will be presented after this chapter!~)

Y/N was just walking down the streets of Musutafu, Japan, along with Momo and Uraraka.

Since it was your hangout day, you all decided to get some boba.

Even Bakugou wanted to come, but you told him no, since it was a 'Girls Only' day.

»Flashback«

"For the last time Katsuki, no, you can't come..." You exclaimed, because Katsuki started becoming clingy. He was currently back-hugging you, making you both look like love couples.

"No, no and no...I will fucking go with you!! Please, Babe!!~" He cooes, making it difficult to let him go.

You sighed, before you give a kiss on his forehead.

His eyes lit up, before you levitated him, before floating him towards Kirishima, who wanted to play some twister with him.

"Sorry, babe!! But, don't worry!! I'll buy some spicy chocolates for you!!" You said, before you walked towards Momo and Uraraka.

"Fine then!!" Katsuki roars, before sluggishly following Kirishima towards the play room, along with Sero, Kaminari, Todoroki, Iida, and Izuku.

»Flashback Ended«

And now, you three were just walking and joking around.

Suddenly, a scream was heard, making you, Uraraka and Momo look at the direction of the sound.

Your eyes widened...

In front of you was a slimey monster, the same sludge villain that held Katsuki as a victim back at middle school.  But, instead of a greenish, it was a pink one. It held a little girl, which was crying and desperate need of first aid.  But, the most dangerous thing...was that it was on the middle of the road. You started using your quirk but remembered on what Mr. Aizawa said.

"Don't use your quirk outside school grounds..."

You sighed, but then you looked at the little girl again. You groaned, before you started running towards the scene. Uraraka and Momo stood back, trying to let you change your mind.

You leapt in the air and performed your move. You levitated a big ass rock and dropped it on the sludge villain, making the villain drop the girl. You skid to a stop, then ran straight for the girl. You grabbed the girl and ran back to safety. But, before you could get out, a car started zooming towards the both of you. And it was about to hit the girl.

Everything turned into slow-motion. You used your quirk to float the girl, and you were ended up hit by the car.

Hit-and-run...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---

Bakugou sat on the couch, with Kirishima, Izuku and Todoroki already there. After a failed attempt of playing Twister, he decided to just watch TV, but I guess Kirishima, Izuki and Todoroki had the same idea as him.