¢нαρтєя 15

"HOW IS SHE?" I heard my dad ask my mom, making me turn around to face them from my wooden knight and wolf

"Well, she is no longer crying," my mom said, and my cheeks turned crimson at the reminder.

I still can't believe I cried over something as stupid as visions. But...they looked so real, and when I got a whole lot of them at a single time, I was scared.

I was scared, I will be stuck in an endless loop of dreams until I no longer know the difference between a nightmare and reality.

I don't have control of how long they will be or how many of them I get at a time. And even though I am a 22-year-old, with a major in finance management, my brain activity, and muscle power is that of a one-year-old baby's.

A nearly one-year-old if we are being specific.

So, receiving a whole lot of information suddenly gave me a headache. Something I haven't experienced since I drank the very first time, and woke up with a killer hangover.

The only good thing about the whole crazy situation is, I got to keep my magic. I have come to like the power in my veins. Even if it is experienced accidentally and in dire situations, I still love it. I think everyone with a little sense would love to do all the crazy, cool things witchcraft could offer.

Now that I know how to walk, I may as well get my hands on a Grimoire and read.

Nevermind.

I freaked out my parents so hard that they won't leave me alone even for a single moment now. Maybe, I should start meditating. Think back to a few one-word spells I heard from the TV show and try to memorize them.

No, that's a little a far stretch.

Ugh! Why am I like this?

My personality now is a mix between a needy one year old who can't control her emotions, a teenage rebel who can't help but get frustrated at life every two minutes, and an 80-year-old woman who is tired and needs a fucking nap.

"Hello, my littlest wolf," my handsome British dad said, shaking me of my thought, and picking me up into his arms.

I snuggled into his chest with a sigh. Days have been crazy. But its a typical Tuesday at the Mikaelsons. I hate to say it aloud, but I am getting used to it.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and carried me to his study. The room filled with the beautiful, dark, and shadowy paintings of his. I would love to paint like that in the future. He sat in the sturdy rocking chair in the middle, holding me close. He then began to tell me a story I have never heard of, and somewhere along the way, I slept in his arms peacefully. My senses filled with the scent of paint and my dad.

All the tensions of the future were kept at bay as I drowned in his warmth. I was home, and there was nothing to worry about.

The next day I woke up, I was sleeping in my cradle and Jackson was hovering above me with a sad smile.

It seems someone has let him in on the details. When I smiled brightly at him, he grinned. A baby's smile is truly contagious. And no one's vaccinated against it.

"Good morning, Hope," he greeted. He slowly picked me up into his arms, his shoulders slightly tense as he hasn't had much training with me, with everything that's going on our interactions have been limited.

He is always in bayou or downstairs looking after his pack, training them, and trying to protect his Alpha status. Because if he is no longer their leader, the wolves might stop protecting me, the baby miracle who everyone is after. So Jackson is really trying hard to do everything he can.

"Want to go outside for a while?" Jackson questioned me, looking into my eyes softly. It was something I liked about him.

He treated me as if I knew and can understand what he was saying clearly. It might be because he doesn't have much experience with kids or doesn't know how to baby talk. But nonetheless, I liked it.

Just like my dad and uncle Elijah. I am glad that only my aunt Bekah and mom talk to me as if I am a real one-year-old.

"The weather's wonderful. And I am really a crappy husband, and sorry to say this but I really haven't been on a single date with your mom," Jackson rambled. "So, what say? Let's go for a nice family outing, huh?"

"What are you both planning there?" my mom's voice drawled, as she came out of the bathroom with wet hair.

"It's a secret," Jackson said in a prideful tone, looking at me.

"Uh-ah," I voiced with a hum.

"Really?" She said, coming near us, "Now, I am curious."

"Come on...out with it," she said, playfully, poking us in the stomach trying to tickle.

"Jacky...out," I blurted out, giggling at her tickles, trying to make her stop before I burst out.

"Jacky..." My mom giggled at the name, while Jackson looked absolutely shocked.

"Jacky..." Jackson made a sound of surprise, and chuckled, saying, "I like it."

"So, Jacky," my mom mocked, "are you planning to take us out."

"Yes. Mrs. Marshall-Kenner," Jackson drawled. "Would you like to have a tour of New Orleans with the little lady here."

"Hmm, I don't know," my mom mused, looking thoughtful.

"Come on. You got a real local to show you around now," Jackson said, "And it will be better for Hope to go out in the sun once in a while."

"It's just, with Dhalia around..." My mom trailed with a sigh.

"I thought you found a weapon to kill her with," Jackson said.

"Yes. Elijah is on it," my mom said, "But I don't think I would enjoy very much with Freya and Dhalia around. We still don't know if Freya is okay to trust. We know she hates Dhalia. But she was ready to use Hope as a pawn to draw Dhalia out in the vision. I don't want to think about what else she is capable of if she is okay to sacrifice her niece. Mikael is still out there and is helping Freya. And, Klaus has to get his mother in her own body and get the blood from her..."

As my mom started rambling, Jackson calmed her down, saying, "I understand. The Quarter is not going anywhere, neither are we. We will do this once Dhalia is gone, alright. We are a team, right?"

My mom smiled at it while I cooed, "Yes. We are. The best team."

When she came close to kiss him, I put my tiny hands between their mouths.

No matter how adorable they are, they ain't gonna kiss in front of my hormonal ass.

Well, it is good to hear my vision at least helped them in defeating Dhalia a little early than in the show. I guess, Mikael won't die any time soon, and since he has a soft spot for Freya, he might as well live a little while longer. And Esther too, I guess. If things go right.

Woah! I am changing the future...and I am not even talking them through it.