Chapter 50

Jennie's POV

"Hm... what should I do today?" I asked myself while tapping my chin with a pen that I was holding. I was really happy this Thursday considering that I don't really know what's making me happy.

"Except for worrying about Jisoo and getting frustrated of not seeing her?" Hanbin voiced out so suddenly that it made me jump out of my seat.

He laughed at the sight and was at the verge of tears. Not because of sadness but of delight and amusement. And I just stood there embarrassed and blushing like a tomato.

"What the hell are you doing here, Bin?" I asked as calmly as possible. I didn't want him to know that I was actually frightened or y'know. "I was in the middle of doing some jumping jacks." I lied while faking some stretches.

"Oh really? 'Cuz I'm pretty sure that you were boring yourself out. Until I arrived that is." Hanbin sheugged then gave me a smirk that annoyed me. He's annoying.

"Shut up, Bin. Just get out if you have nothing to say." I shooed him out but he stayed so he does have something to tell me.

"Well... it's bad news for you honestly." He seemed nervous to say it so I awaited the continuation of his words. He stared at me with eyes of pity?

"What is it, Bin? Your scaring me."

"N-Never mind. It's not something for you to hear anyways." He was about to leave when I ran after him then grabbed the back hem of his shirt. He turned his head halfway but he already knew that I was glaring at him.

"Say it." I demanded with a cold tone. I saw him shiver.

"Jisoo's flight to America was moved today. I don't know what happened but she just told me out of the blue awhile ago." He explained and took a deep breath like he explained something so dangerously heavy. Which what it was.

A heavy weight came crashing down. My knees went weak for a second upon hearing what Hanbin said that I had to sit down again but not on the chair but on the floor. My mind went berserk by then.

"H-huh?" I stupidly spoke. I really couldn't think straight after experiencing a good day today. Why couldn't this day go smoothly good?

"Should I repeat it?" Hanbin asked with cautiousness in his tone. I immediately shook my head, not wanting to hear the horrible news she had just heard.

"When's the flight?" I asked and he looked up as if remembering something.

"About an hour from now?" He shrugged and my eyes widened. I shot up from my seat and rushed towards the garage. Hanbin following me from behind.

"Wh-What are y-you doing?!" He asked panting while I was busy finding the keys to my car from the shelves.

"I'm stopping her from leaving obviously! Fuck. Where are the keys?!" I panicked. Tears were welling up in my eyes while Hanbin stared at me in pity.

He grabbed my shoulder and made me face him. He embraced me while I trembled in his arms. I let the tears fall on and on. I didn't bother stopping it from falling. And hell, if Hanbin complains that he has snot all over his shirt, I'mma just tell him that he hugged me first.

I don't want her to leave. Never in my life am I gonna let her go.

"Here." He handed me the keys of his car and just by looking at it, my face lightened up. I snatched it from him and didn't forget to thank him before entering his car.

I started it up and revved away. Not missing that Hanbin shouted,

"GO GET YOUR GIRL!"

I laughed and dried my face. All I wanna do now is get to the airport as soon as possible. I'm sure that she's already there with Soojoo. And considering her, she's been there for an hour. She has always been an early person.

...

"Bullshit of a traffic!" I started hitting the center of the steering wheel which led to loud honks that other drivers are already complaining too.

Unfortunately, there has been an accident near the airport. Fucking drunkards driving in bare daylight. And the officers are still trying to maintain the situation which they are doing very badly!

I looked around and saw a free spot nearby to park the car. I didn't wanna waste more time waiting and hell, if Hanbin found out that I left his car in the middle of the road, he'd nag me about it all day.

I parked it immediately and locked it before running towards the airport. I have a petite body so my stamina is bad. I have to bare the pain I'm feeling on my sides or else I'll say farewell to Jisoo forever.

In no time, I arrived like a panting mess. It took me a couple of minutes to regain my normal breathing 'cuz hell! I ran a few kilometers to get here!

I rushed inside not caring if people recognize me, I'm still beautiful even though I'm wet. Sweating, ok?

"Excuse me, when will be the current awaiting flight?" I asked the assistance desk and she looked at me, confused.

"Do you have a flight, Ma'am?" She asked and I trued my best not to roll my eyes on her. My patience has been cut short a long time ago.

"No but I need to get that flight cancelled." I said in a stern tone and she looked at me in wide eyes. She almost looked surprised about what I said. But I was serious.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but-."

"Where's the main office?" I asked in a hurry while glaring at her and she didn't hesitate to tell me where it is.

Don't mind finding Jisoo. If I can't find her then I'll just have to cancel the flight.

As soon as I found the main office, I kicked the door open revealing shocked and confused faces. I immediately recognized the manager and scurried towards him. He backed away, frightened of seeing the daughter of Kim Jiyong.

"Cancel the flight that's taking off in a couple of minutes right now." I demanded with a stern tone and he came back to his senses before answering,

"I'm sorry, Miss Kim. But if your going to stop Miss Kim Jisoo from going to America then I'm afraid that I'll have to get you out of the airport right away."

My eyes widened. Of course Jisoo ordered them to do this. Her father is still the owner of this airport after all.

What a sly bitch she is. But that's why I love her.

"Security!" He called out and two bulky men entered the room while trying to grab hold of me but thanks to my small body, I slipped through them.

I ran off and started shouting Jisoo's name like a crazy person. All eyes were on me and then I realized.

I'm such a head turner.

"Get her!" I heard someone shout behind me and I recognized that it was the manager. I didn't bother looking around.

I have to find Jisoo.

"Flight 195 will be taking off in a minute." The announcer spoke through the speakers and my heartbeat quickened.

I ran towards the elevator and didn't even bother the complaints of the people I bumped into. The guards were still following me though.

Can't they just leave me already? I know I'm beautiful and all but there efforts will be wasted when I get my hands on Jisoo.

And then I saw it, the door towards the plane on where Jisoo is sitting on right now. The door where I'll see her again.

But all that vanished when one single sentence was said on the speaker that made me kneel on the floor, crying, and lose all hope in my life.

"Flight 195 has successfully departed."

I didn't make it.

...

I need tissues. •