Chapter 1: Awakening

Your POV

I was running down the hallways of the final fortress of humanity with the scientists that were in charge. I was led to a chamber with a tube in the middle of the room and they immediatley put me inside, the last thing I remember, I was put in a cryo tube just before the Renegades broke in and killed everyone. I saw it with my own two eyes.

The tube was sent down 80 feet under with 10 inch titanium and concrete surrounding the chamber. I was stuck there. Asleep. Alone. Not knowing if I could ever see the light of day again. Until one day, I woke up in a strange place, filled withe strange...things...They opened up my cryo tube and out I stepped from it. I looked around and saw that....I was surrounded by strange creatures, they have tentacles for hair and they look smaller than an average human, but not too small.

Where the hell am I?

Marina's POV

All Inklings are gathered around the Inkopolis Square because some inkling found some sort of vessel underground the Square. The vessel was ancient but far more advanced than our technology today said some of the scientists that did some research in it.

They also said that the tech dated back to the..............Human Era. How did this survive for 12,000 years? Me and Pearl checked it out for ourselves and of course we were wearing our disguises. When we arrived at the scene, the vessel was about 8 feet tall and the scientists were already tampering with it, looking for a way to open it and take a look at it's contents.

Inkling Boy: What do you think's inside?

Inkling Girl: Maybe it's one of those "Time Capsules" that the humans used to do. They put some items inside and a few or thousand years later they open it and take a look inside.

I went closer to Pearl and whispered to her.

Marina: Hey, Pearl? What do you think is inside?

Pearl: To be honest..............I don't know. I kind of want to see what it really is because we have no idea of what it is that's inside the thing.

Marina: I'm thinking that it might be weapons inside.

Then the scientists finally managed to open it, it made a loud click and a hissing sound letting out a cold smoke out of the vessel. All of us are dying to know what is inside the vessel. Then came out a hand covered in metal, it grabbed onto the side of the vessel. It stepped out of the vessel revealing it's features. OH MY COD THAT THING IS TALL!!!

We kept staring in awe as we look at the machine scan the area, it started walking towards the back of the vessel and opened a secret compartment containing weapons that we have never seen before

We kept staring in awe as we look at the machine scan the area, it started walking towards the back of the vessel and opened a secret compartment containing weapons that we have never seen before. Then he took out a different looking Splatling and it inspected the weapon before it was covered in a blue hue and dematerialized.

 Then he took out a different looking Splatling and it inspected the weapon before it was covered in a blue hue and dematerialized