Part 23:- Mysterious person!!

I have come with an early update this time, hope who all killed me after yesterday's cliffhanger will be happy seeing me alive 😜😜 And a request Dont kill me if you don't find the answer of why Soha manik???? not appropriate....reason is way to dramatic n cleashy 😜 but then I could relate to it so just wrote it!!!

Nandini:-" Manik what did you see in Soha??? Why is she yet with you??? Loving leave, you dont even like her now, why in first place you said yes to her, and plz don't say it was for uncle, I know there is something else that you saw in Soha??  Were you attracted to her??! Why manik???"

      Manik knew this was soon coming up!!! And today he was ready to say it!!!

Manik:-" I was finding you in her!!!"

       Nandini was stunned at this answer, she just jerked herself from his shoulders to directly look at him and he knew she needed the confirmation, so he also looked into her eyes and resaid the words!!!
Manik:-" You heard it right!! I was finding you in her!!!"

      He then took Nandini into his arms, making her rest on his shoulders!!! The both were gazing stars for few minutes after manik said this!!! Manik knew nandini needed time to make herself beleive that what she heard was true, and so he gave her this time!!!!

Manik:-" What relationship do we share nandini???"

Nandini was surprised at his this question, but calming herself down she said:-" We are best friends manik!!!"

Manik:-" Are we just best friends nandu????" He directly questioned to her reply!!!!

        She did not answer this!!!! Seeing her not replying manik spoke!!!
Manik:-" Tell me nandu, are we just best friends!!! The nandini Murthy who doesn't forgive anyone who messes with her, beats the shit out of that person even for a simple insult to her loved ones, then why am I an exception inspite of me done the worst to you, I literally broke you!!! Why was I being received a gift every year from you inspite of we not being in touch!!"

Nandini:-" may be because my heart knows your heart wouldn't do that, it's just your anger over powering your heart!!!"

Manik:-" And how does your heart know my heart that well???"

Nandini snuglled more into him:-" I don't have answers for your question manik, I just know you are very special to me!!"

He holds her more tightly:-" Same are you to me!!!" Saying this he places a soft kiss on her hairs and she closes her eyes at this!!!!

        After few minutes!!!

Nandini:-" Manik about soha.....!!!"

Manik:-" You know nandini, you have always been everyone's favorite, since childhood including mine, infact you always topped my list!!! You were the same even after growing up!!! Our parents princess, cabir, dhruv and abhi's baby doll, you even became fab5's favourite yaar!!!! You won their hearts easily!!! Everyone use to always talk to you, wish you on ur bday's, sometimes meet u if possible, but because of my stupidness in childhood I couldn't yaar!!! You fascinated me since childhood and nothing changed growing up, infact feelings increased!!! When Cabir use to send u those without reason gifts na, even I wanted to do the same, when the family use to video call you, I always had a urge to see you, even I wanted to be a part of it!!! Dam it, I wanted to chat with you all alone, without these disturbances, but I dint knew if I had that right, if I could do that!!!" He said being disappointed!!!