《 42 - Mine 》

Note:
Ex/N - Ex's name
-
Tags:
@volvoxrain
@louisealex3456
-
A/N: Thanks for ur ideas!
~°•~°•

"Y/N?"

Your head shot up and turned to your side.

Only to be met with a taller male.

You froze, eyes slightly widened while you clenched your fists on the plushie.

"O-oh..."

"Hey! It's been a long time huh, Flower?" He chuckled stepping closer.

"Yup..! Well um I-I have to go now. Bye!" You placed the plushie away before quickly turning around.

Immediately did the man grabbed your wrist and held it high.

"Ex/N let go!" You pushed his hand away only to be pulled closer making you stumble to his chest.

"Aww, you're still so cute!" His arm travelled to your back.

Wincing in pain, your strength only weakened because of how hard you were trembling against him in fear.

Especially when the burns and bruises on your arm have not fully healed yet.

"Did you miss me babe~?"

Your face contorted to disgust. "You know we had nothing back then, Ex/N!"

"Aww, don't be like that Y/N."

That was when his assaults got cut off by another familiar voice that you awaited to hear.

"Oi.."

A deep and dark tone caught Ex/N's attention making him turn around to see Levi glaring at him behind his shades along with a bag filled with bought merch inside.

"Oh? And who's this?"

Your ex eyed Levi up and down still unknown to who he is.

Levi's blood began to boil as he witnesses the sight of what's his being touched inappropiately.

He growled, gritting his teeth in anger. "Remove your hands off of her or I will not hesitate to rip it out and beat you to death with it."

Surprised, your ex almost flinched feeling the aura radiate from the ravenette.

It was screaming out to him as a warning.

As if telling the man to stop what he was doing and give in.

But with his undeniable pride and ego, it got the best of him.

So he regained his composure and only slyly smirked while gripping you even tighter making you wince.

Twitching in anger, Levi growled under his breath sending daggers to the man he wanted- no, rather, he needed to kill.

"Are you her new boyfriend? Damn, could've known better she would get one.." He paused before his eyes and free hand trailed to your ass.

"..Especially with a fine and hot body like hers."

He cackled, groping it making you bite the insides of your cheek.

Levi pursed his lips. Try as he might, he couldn't contain himself. Within seconds, he erupted like a volcano.

Suddendly did the ravenette lunged towards the man, punching him in the face.

"Agh!", Ex/N fell on his butt as his hand reached out to his bleeding nose, grunting out a curse word.

Levi threw the bag on the floor before stepping closer to the man grabbing his collar. Your ex's eyes widened.