Chapter 5

______________________________________
A/N

Atelier - Artist's workplace.

______________________________________

Dining Room

Khushi was going to start her breakfast when a shriek followed by another loud shriek startled her and Ratna.

Ratna and Khushi turned to the source of shriek. Ratna's was the same reaction as before while Khushi is shocked looking at both of them.

Arnav Singh Raiazda and Meera Singh Raizada are at each others skull, his hair dishevelled while Meera's hair became a small nest of little Sparrows.
No one from the two realised that they reached downstairs, and now the dining room, too much engrossed in chasing after each other and shrieking their lungs out like a stubborn kid. True! They are such kids! Even worse than them in some cases.

"Whoa, Meera!! Stop! Stop pu...pulling my hair...aah!" he tugged more at his sister's long hair in return while howling at her.

"Aaah.. you stop pulling my hair, first.", screamed Meera at his twin brother, twitching in pain

"No, you first," he retorted.

" No, you first," she sneered at him.

"No, you!"

"You,"

"You."

By now, they left each other's head and now standing in front of each other, eye to eye, head to head and shoulder to shoulder, err pry off the shoulder to shoulder as Arnav is five inches more than Meera in height. Two of them didn't even realise that they left each other's head, leaving their poor heads in a mess. If even they realise, they really can't fathom who left whom first. This leaves them in more mess and, one more fight, again. Meera can forget that she has an Atelier to go. Arnav may forget he has a recording to attend in his Studio.

"No, you,"

"No, you." they continued to bicker at each other.

" Stop it, both of you!" Ratna who stood to start at their usual argument screamed at them in irritation. She is fed up of their usual fights, day by day, it's increasing. They are 25 and not 5, for god's sake. Well, they are yet to realise that. Maybe, they would realise soon. Who knows!

Khushi, who has not yet started eating her breakfast, gazed at both of them in shock.

Haye Allaah, what are they? 5 year-old-kid? These are worse than the kids at my place.
She thought to gaze at them. At the thought of Kids, she remembered her Maria and, the kids. She would be lying if she says, she doesn't miss them. She does, with all her heart. After all, she's well accumulated to her place. Also, She would be lying if she says, she is well accumulated here. No, she is not. But, she has to get well accumulated. Her Orphanage is not only the world she knows, or perhaps she has. She is trying to get used living here. She is pretty okay with her present condition. Perhaps, she has to get used to the bickerings between Arnav and the girl, only if the girl stays over here, or a resident in the home. Owing to the fact, she hasn't met Meera Singh Raizada until now. She looked around the hall for any clue as to identify the girl who was pulling Arnav's hair, a few minutes back. She has caught her source, the photo which was hanged on the wall.
A complete family picture of Mother, Father, twins and an elder looking woman. She met Aravindh Singh Raizada, the sophisticated man in yesterday's dinner. She better knows about his ideology when he ignored her. Anyway, she's not the one who judge others, period. Aravindh sat on the royal sofa beside his wife, smiling at the photo. As her hazelnuts caught the two unknown ladies in the photo, one is the girl in front of her; who crushed Arnav from both the sides in a hug, just standing behind their parents; she guessed they must be siblings.