Chapter 20: the one where Georgia meets Emily

Emily's  P.O.V

Three days flew very quickly. And tonight was the show night. The big problem was I didnt know what to wear. Actually I was at a mall standing. Everytime Lexi and I used to shop together but this time I cant disturb her. So here I was all by myself. I know I could tell my sister to accompany me but she was very busy with her studies.

I was looking for a black long dress actually. It would be the best to wear at any fashion show. And there I found one hell beautiful dress. It was an long black dress with a slit on left side and also it was a offshoulder.

After that I went to heels section, earlier I wasnt looking for heels but this dress gave me feel to shop heels too

After that I went to heels section, earlier I wasnt looking for heels but this dress gave me feel to shop heels too. And there I bought black pencil heel.

After paying the cashier I was making my way out of the mall where I collided with someone

After paying the cashier I was making my way out of the mall where I collided with someone. I looked up to see a lady none other than Georgia, Chris ex girlfriend. Our first meet was not at all good, not that I wanted to be friends with her. She was a total bitch for all I could tell from whatever Chris told me.

"Ohh who do we have here?"

I didnt speak at all.

"Emily right, I thought you could speak?"

"Hi Georgia." I said with gritted teeth. I wanted to just go away from her. She gave me so many bad vibes.

" Oh you can. So Chris is still with a gold digging bitch like you?" She asked taking me by surprise. How can she talk such nonsense.

"What the hell do you think of yourself? From where do you get this idea of me being a gold digging bitch?" I yelled at her.

"Oh come on Emily, you are here at a designer mall. So do you expect me to believe that you are spending your money? No baby, I know Chris must be sponsoring you."

"Stop okay, I dont need to explain myself to you or rather to anyone." I said to her and started to walk away.

"Oh okay. Dont explain. But dont forget you would never be good enough for him. Good bye Emily. We will meet soon."I heard her saying. But I just walked away.

When I sat in my car, a tear rolled down my face. I know whatever she said was not true but if she could think in that way many people could think the same. She also said I will never be enough for him. Really?? I dont know how but I was little hurt with whatver she said. Ugghh. God Emily you dont have to think about what she said. Get yourself together.

I reached home, got ready. Today I did some make up, to feel good I guess. Chris was coming to pick me up.
Just then the doorbell rang, before I could answer Anna went. I was upstairs so it took me sometime to come downstair.

"Hey Anna. How are you?" Chris asked her with a side hug. I was so thankful that Chris was treating my family just the way he would treat his family.

"I am good Chris. What about you?" Anna asked.

"I am fine. So how is it going Ms. Doctor?"

"Oh it is little stressful but nothing I cant manage."

"Ohh. I am sure you are doing very good at your studies."

Anna smiled and nodded.

Just then I made my appearance. As usual Chris was looking deathly handsome. He was wearing black blazer, white shirt and a black tie. We were twinning.

 We were twinning

"Hey!" I said.

"Emily you look amazing." Chris said.

"Thank you."

"Shall we go?"

"Yes. Anna we will leave now. Tell mom and dad I will be little late okay. And you take care."

"Aye aye captain!" Anna saluted.

"Byee. Have fun!" Anna said.

"Bye Anna. Hope to see you soon." Chris said.

We were at his car. He opened the door for me but this time of the backside. I assume he was having his driver today. We sat in.

"Why the chauffer today?" I asked.

"I was not in the mood of driving today. Thats it." He answered.

You see perks of being a billionare!!

We were not speaking but it was a comfortable silence.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked worriedly.

"Yes. I am f-fine. Why?" Georgia was still on my mind.

"Because you are very quiet today. What happened Em?"

"Nothings wrong Chris. I am fine." I said while pressing my lips tightly together.

"Okay. We will reach in 15 minutes."

I nodded.

*********
Hey lovelies. Hope you are good.

VOTE AND COMMENT! It really makes my dayyy.💕

Question:
Your favourite school subject?
Mine is Business studies.
Wbu?
Lemme know in comment section.

Till then, byeeeee❤❤❤