top suga, all in one go

suga was playing on his phone in his living room when finally he heard the front door open. he quickly walked over, pecking daichi on the lips, "nine hundred eighty seven. welcome home babe."

"oh, i kind of forgot you were counting."

"you did? that's a shame because we're gonna finish this. tonight."

daichi sucked in a breath.

"i mean, sakura, mom and dad are all out of the house anyway..." suga kissed daichi again. "nine hundred eighty eight."

"did you make dinner? something smells good," daichi rambled, attempting to change the subject.

"let me heat it back up."

they ate, small meaningless conversations filling the air between them. finishing up, suga grabbed both their empty plates and washed them.

daichi leaned into the counter behind suga, and he said, "i love you."

suga turned around and smirked. "not too hard to tell with those pants," suga replied with a wink, glancing at daichi's crotch.

setting the dishes on the rack to dry, he wiped his hands, then grabbed daichi's arm and pulled him to their room.

straddling daichi's hips, suga pressed their lips together over and over again. numbers left his mouth in between each one.

"nine hundred ninety five," he said, in between kisses, the taste of daichi's mouth fresh on his lips. "nine hundred ninety six." his soft finger tips moved across daichi's clothed chest.

daichi felt the heat build in his crotch, knowing what would come next, yet he said nothing. he was a little terrified, and his stomach did a few flips. after all, he did say his boyfriend could do whatever he wanted with his body as a bottom if he gave him one thousand kisses and a blowjob.

he thought it was a crazy request, and he thought suga would never follow through. however, suga was dead set on completing it ever since he had let the words out of his mouth. he counted almost every kiss they had, from simple quick pecks, to the sloppy make out sessions that left them both breathless and desperate for more.

"nine hundred ninety seven." suga's voice became low, one of the signs daichi had been able to pick up since they started getting more serious with their relationship. suga wanted it, and he wanted it bad.

daichi tangled his fingers in suga's hair, pulling him down onto his lips again. some of the fear left, replaced with some of his own horniness. impatience. that's how he would describe the feeling that burned in his chest. when they pulled apart, he looked down to his groin. suga sat right on it. "nine hundred ninety eight."

he groaned, wanting to just get on with it. suga giggled, then grinded down on daichi's already hard dick, turning him on even more. he drifted his hands to suga's behind, and squeezed it as he let him dry hump his body.

"you have a really fat ass," daichi said with a chuckle.

suga smirked mischievously, "is that why when you're topping, you like hitting from the back so much? you smack it a lot too."

"it's a nice ass! do you expect me to just ignore it?"

suga pecked daichi, "nine hundred ninety nine."

"last one, don't wimp out on me or i won't let you count it."

suga smiled, pressing his lips down to daichi's, slipping his left arm under his head. his right went down daichi's shorts, handling daichi's dick. heat rose in their chests, their faces becoming flushed.