Bellatrix x reader pt 2

(Bruh this whole thing be full of smut sooooooo thats your warning)

3rd person

Y/n has now been in the mansion for around a month now, she was very accustomed to the mansions hallways and the elves even having tea with Narcissa and playing chess and things with Draco. She wasn't really allowed to leave the mansion and she didn't much mind. She had much better company here and a much much much better lover. She remembers getting in trouble and not being able to walk for a week. She was at the moment getting herself some tea before hearing her name being harshly called from the other room. Y/n sighed softly, sad to leave her tea half finished; but she didn't mind. She hurried down the hall dressed in one of bellatrix's ragged shirts, part of it tucked into her jeans.
"Yes mo- oh--" she said abit shocked and stared at the lot of them, and noticing the three they had been standing over. Y/n gulped and stared abit before her gaze shot at bellatrix. "Identify them. Now." She glared at y/n and instantly she obeys Bellatrix's orders; rushing over stood by her and leaned down at the boy in the middle and knew instantly that was potter. "Is it him or not." Bella said slapping her ass making her squeak softly, harry went to stand and protest what had happened but was nudged. "I-i don't know..." Y/n said before being tugged back and pushed away. "You are no help at all. Take them down besides her, i wanna have a little chat girl to girl." She said before taking her lovers throat kissing the girl making the three furious.
Bella whispers incoherent words to her and she nodded biting her lip and scurrying away to they're shared room.

Bellatrix was in all ways furious as hermione cried out. "I won't tell you were he is but you just kissed his girlfriend so ask her!"
"His what?" She sneered throwing the girl to the ground.
"Y/n is potters girlfriend!"
Bellatrix felt her eye twitch and in that moment of being off guard the three made they're escape. Now furious and on edge she decided whom shed take this anger out on.

A very very very upset Bellatrix stormed into the room where on the bed sat y/n in only Bellatrix's shirt. "What had happened?" She asked innocently as she made her way up to her.

(Your pov)

I gasp as bellatrix struck me across the face making me hold my cheek and look up at her with wide eyes, she was extra mad, but i didnt understand why.
"Harry fucking potter huh!?"
Ohhhhh.
She grabbed my throat and pressed me against the bed. I gripped at her arm losing more and more oxygen gasping for air.
"You absolute slut... Any one any one else." She sneers letting go of my throat letting me breath. I didnt have any time to speak as she pushed the end of her wand into me and it began to vibrate, my body tensed and i gripped at the sheets legs lifting up and toes curling. "B-bella please! I meant to tell yo-" i was silenced by a hand over my mouth. "We aint leaving until this bed and you are broken. And your thoughts will only ever be of me. You don't deserve any mercy, you slept with him huh!?!"
I tried to shake my head no but she was to blinded by her fury to notice. She shoved the wand in and out before removing it completely.
"And not only that!! They got away! Because of you!!" She said turning me around and shoving my face into the bed and raising my ass up. "Dirty no good whore. Clearly i needed to look after you more carefully because i shouldve known you'd have been with someone like him!" She said slapping my ass again and again and again, each time hurting more than the last. This just added to the many marks on my body from pleasure filled nights, mornings, and afternoons.
"So that was him and you didnt sell him out!! Thats fine, he saw me kissing you. You know, its actually a power trip knowing ive claimed the choosen ones girl... Stole her away from him." I knew she was having a trip, who else wouldn't. Her hating potter and now taking someone he cares for as her own. I whimper wiggling my ass slightly.
"Your like a bitch in heat." She said pushing three fingers into me making me squeal, pressing my face deeper into the pillow, that was until she roughly pulled back on my hair. "I want to hear you." She said as she shoved her fingers in and out at a quick motion, making me moan out loudly in pleasure and gripping the sheets tightly.
"Ohhhh fuck!!!" I cried out In pleasure, thrusting my hips with her own movements my eyes rolling back as her fingers began scissoring inside of me, sending waves of pleasure through me and right as i went to cum she pulled away her fingers.
I whine pushing my face in the pillow as she let my hair go, craving her touch. After a month of her constant touching ive become needing of her.
Suddenly i felt something hard and cold against my ass making me gasp n-not the paddle..
My body thrusted forward letting out a scream into the pillow as the paddle came down on my ass, pulling at the sheets.
"Count." She said to me, lifting my head up by my hair.
"O-one!" I let out knowing others could hear my cries of pleasure.
Another 2 smacks with the paddle making me tense and cry out. "Two three!!!" I knew bella was loving this as much if not more than i was.
With each hit of the paddle she put more and more strength into each hit, and my body slowly relaxed as she pulled away to view my bruised ass. I wont be able to sit for a hot min.

Bellatrix looked over her work and dropped the paddle to the floor before approaching and spreading me open and pressing her face into my dripping wet pussy causing me to moan out in pleasure as her tongue attacks my lower region, i loved when she would eat me out like she was starving. Her thumbs kept me spread open as she sucked and nibbled on my clit. I quiver biting my pillow and moaning into it.
I loved the way this older woman knew her way around my body, these marks proved i was hers and only hers, showing everyone i was claimed. Again she pulled away right when i was to cum.
"Beg." She requested of me making me lift my face from the pillow. "Please mommy- i dont deserve to cum! But i can't hold it in anymore! I need you." I plea.
I suddenly gasp as she attacked my pussy again panting heavily and letting out loud moans of pleasure, my toes curl and i let out a cry of pleasure as i cum, my body quivering and i was having fuzzy thoughts. "Oh we aren't finished yet." She said leaning over me and pressing her pelvis against my bruised ass masking me wince.
She turned me over to face her, she gazed at my pleasure filled face.
Bellatrix pulled off her top and corset and dress. Thats when she pressed her lips to mine intangling our tongues together, wrapping my legs around her waist.
"Dont move." She commanded, in which i nod. She got up and left to her bathroom, i couldnt help but watch her ass as she walked biting my lip.
As she left i let out the breath i was holding and panted softly hands above my head on the pillow. I haad noticed my voice was abit raspy after she had choked me, i rubbed my throat abit.
I was to lost in my thoughts to realize her back ontop of me turning me to my side and lifting my leg up and on her shoulder. I gasped and looked at her noticing buckles around her waist and suddenly something pressed against my entrance and it was not her fingers.

The next morning i woke slowly, looking at the clock noticing it was two in the afternoon, i gasp and go to get up from laying on my stomach but my arms give out on me making me drop back again on the bed.
"Oh you wont be going anywhere for a while."
Bellatrix said getting out of bed, looking at her nude body, her back covered in scratches and i smirk slightly.
Maybe I'll have draco let potter know im sleeping with an olderwoman, and the woman he hates.
I could imagine the look on his face watching his girlfriend have the time of her life with another woman.

I ended up drifting back to sleep and my dreams consists of just those thoughts

Im bent over the huge dinning table, my body pressing against the sleek black table and bellatrix pounding into me like a beast, pressing my face into the table, i was looking at my boyfriend whom was tied up forced to watch on as i was clearly being claimed as someone elses. Bella went to whisper in my ear. "I love you."

I suddenly awoke again seeing it was now 3:30 in the afternoon. I sigh softly and bury my face in the pillow. "She could never love me..."