4 part 2

3rd person POV

"I'm Rose Weasley, I'm 14 in Ravinclaw, I love reading, I get top marks for everything and I don't play quidditch." She had bushy red hair and a small amount of freakles.

Ron and Harry snickered, she looked and spoke so much like Hermione, except she had Weasley red hair.

"I'm Hugo Weasley I'm 13 and in Gryffindor. I play keeper like my dad and love chess." He looked very similar to Ron, just with lighter red hair and less freakles.

"It's obvious your father is Ron, except he doesn't play quidditch" said Bill.

"He tries out this year," said Hugo.

"Awe, did our ickle Ronnikins find himself a wife," said George.

Ron went as red as his hair.

"Obviously it's Hermione, Rose talks just like her," said Harry.

"Awe, ickle Ronnikins finally got the guts to ask out Hermione," said Fred.

"Correct our parents are Ron and Hermione Weasley nee Granger," said Hugo.

Ron went even redder.

"Yes I knew it!" shouted Harry.

Remus handed Sirius 5 gallons and Fred gave George 2.

"You were betting on us?!" cried Ron.

"Perhaps," said Sirius.

"And it was actually mum who made the first move not dad. Dad said something about saving the house elves during the battle of Hogwarts then mum went up and kissed him, poor Uncle Harry was just stuck there watching them" said Rose laughing at the last part.

Ron and Hermione immediately got up and ran to other sides of the room refusing to make eyecontact.

What's the battle of Hogwarts?" asked Remus.

"We'll get to that later," Teddy said quickly.

"What about you four?" asked Mrs Weasley.

"It's obvious those two are Harry's," said Ron, "He could be Harry's twin minus the scar and glasses and that one looks very similar."

"I am the one and only, great James Sirius Potter, of course I am the greatest prankster Hogwarts has ever seen..."

"Remind you of anyone?" Sirius said to Remus.

"He's just like Prongs," Remus said sadly.

"Are you guys crying?" asked Bill curiously.

"No!" they said quickly wiping there eyes, they were reminded so much of there friend.

"It's just very dusty here," Remus said.

"Yeah, and I never cry," Sirius said.

"Anyway, I am 15, Gryffindor seeker and leader of the Golden Marauders. Me and my fellow partners in crime Fred and Louis broke the record for the most detentions in a week in first year," he said proudly.

"Minnie said that she'd never thought that she'd meet anyone more troublesome than The Marauders and the Weasley Twins put together," added Louis smugly.

"Yeah, especially when we made the whole school fall in love with Minnie. Minnie said we did it better than Remus when he did it to Dumbledore because everyone was actually sending her flowers and stuff not just talk about how wonderful she is like they were with Dumbledore." James laughed.

"And the time when we accidentally locked Minnie in a closet thinking it was Mrs Norris, she was in their for a day." Fred said laughing

"When we figured out what we'd done we let her out and the next morning we sent her some cat food and toys at breakfast to say sorry."