Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

In my past life, I never had the chance to actually have a boyfriend. That said, my love experiences was a big fat ZERO.

Fortunately, my father told me that the decision is for me to make.

I ended up having to tell them that I would think about it.

After all, I am still very young, just thirteen years old. Marriage is the last thing on my mind.

Besides, Frederich doesn't seem to like me all that much. In fact, he was rather uncomfortable with the whole set up we had when we were discussing back in father's study.

I kind of know the reason for his silent protest though...

Frederich Gilreve Dionera was a womanizer through and through. What's more is that he seems to be into older woman. Since he looks a lot more mature than his age, no one really notices the age gap between him and his flings.

How do I know this?

Well, Selene is quite the informant. She knows all her brothers escapades, adventures and dirty little secrets.

Thank gods my own brother isn't like him. Despite being close friends my brother and Frederich are total opposites. In fact, my brother is the serious type like the crown prince but unlike the prince, Ains is more honest with his feelings.

I wonder if Selene knows about her brother asking my hand for marriage.

If she does, she will surely go berserk.

I grinned at the thought of an angry Selene reprimanding her elder brother.

"That's quite an evil smile you got there. A penny for your thoughts?"

I instinctively turned around.

It was Celes.

In him woman-drooling... er... adult form.

According to Celes, the gods can easily change their form according to their wish so he's sometimes appear as a child, a bird, or a handsome looking adult male.

For some reason, ever since the magic-awakening ceremony, he always appeared before me in his adult form.

"Seriously. Spying on me is rude, Celes"

"I'm just doing my job! After all, you are my chosen one."

I cringed at him.

"Stop with those disgusting jokes right now. Besides, what are you doing here? Does a god have that much time? Or are you here to take my soul? "

"Ah! Anisha, you wound me!" he exaggeratedly gasped while clutching his chest.

I punched his shoulder teasingly.

"Seriously! You keep appearing before me since the magic awakening ceremony! What's up?"

He looked at me seriously.

Sighed.

And stared at me again.

What's his problem?

"I heard you'll be entering the magic academy"

Trying to change the subject huh? Well, I'll let him go this time.

"Yes, my father decided on that. It seems that he wants me to develop my powers"

Now that I think about it...

It's been a year since I've been given divine powers...

But I've never used it even once!

"What's with that bewildered expression?"