47- Malmö

Her POV

It had been two years since that faithful day in Malmö.

"Do you want to go back?" Joon asked as he stroked my hair

"Sure! This time... How about we go when we can actually see the Northern lights?" I say with a chuckle.

"YES! I think I have a small break in February, so we'll go then... "

"Sounds like a plan Joonie!" I say with a grin as I start to sort out all the work I have to finish before this.

I had been promoted to a higher position. That meant that I had to delegate the work now instead of actually doing all of it. But I still designed and drew concepts for that was what brought me immense joy.

These two years were blissful. We laughed and cried and fought, well not exactly fought, but we sorted out our differences sometimes by talking through it. We were happy to have each other.

Namjoon's POV

I called a meeting in the living room of the dorms

"I'm going to do it"

"What?" Jin asks, a small smile on his face

"Ask Ayanna the question of course!" Yoongi says with a big smile as he comes up and gives me a hug

"Oh my gosh Hyung!!" Taehyung says as he basically leaps on me

"Ohhhhhhh so that's why you're going back to Malmö! Ahh hyung that's so romantic~" Jimin says

"Congratulations hyung!!" Jungkook says

"Well she hadn't said yes yet so~"

"Ahh who are you kidding! Of course she'll say yes... She's just as crazy about you as you are about her" Hobi says.

"Umm I need to ask you all a favour. Especially Yoongi hyung and Jungkookie"

"What is it?" Yoongi asks, and Jungkook looks at me with big eyes

"Remember how I told you all about us dancing in the rain to Euphoria? Well I was wondering if all of you could come to Malmö because I'm planning something to surprise her and if hyung could play the piano as Jungkook sings~"

"Oh hyung!!! That's sounds perfect!" Jungkook says as he bounces on the sofa, Yoongi agreeing with a smile on his face.

"Ohh hyung that sounds so cute!" Jimin says, unable to stop smiling, when I tell them the rest of my plan.

They readily agree to it all, giving me confidence that I could actually pull this off.

Her POV

We arrive at Malmö and take a taxi to our Airbnb near Folkets park again. He was kind of bummed out we didn't get the same one where we had our first kiss but I told him I was glad we got to stay at a new place. We were going to the bookstore and ice cream place tomorrow and see the Northern lights the day after that.

"This time... I can drive! He declared proudly as I was booking a pickup truck for the same, as he was booking the flight tickets.

....

We grab our books and ice cream and head back to Folkets park, where I find the bench I sat on, the flowering tree now bare.

"I never figured out what kind of tree that was after all" he says pensively

"Were you looking at the tree, or at me?"

"I was looking at the tree, but you caught my eye" he says as he nudges me with his shoulder, almost causing me to drop my cone

"Yah!!"

He is amused by my annoyance and proceeds to take, much to my horror,  a big bite out of my ice cream.

"OH MY GOD NAMJOON! THIS IS NOT FAIR!"

He starts laughing wildly, shaking so bad that his scoop falls out of his cone

I point and laugh at his horror stricken face.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE!" I say as he makes a sad pouty face at the fallen scoop.

He gets off the bench and gets down on one knee and reaches into his coat

My breath hitches for a second and I see him smirk as he pulls out a tissue, picking up the ice cream from the pavement and throwing it in the trash can

"What? I was just cleaning up my fallen ice cream from the ground"

I have to physically restrain myself from throwing the cone at his head.

He grins as he sits back on the bench
"What did you think I was doing?

"Nothing-" I say as I avert my eyes in embarrassment

He laughs as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote and comment! It really makes my day when I see people reading and interacting with the book! I love each comment and insight y'all give...

-M

A/N
Wow I'm on an update spree LOL