𝟐𝟑 | 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟒

              𝐴𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝐷𝐸 had already eaten the burger she had got from McDonalds and was now onto the fries - her favourite part. They were covered in ketchup, which slightly freaked her out, not because she didn't like ketchup, she loved it, but because it was the same colour as blood and the three vampires behind her were all drinking blood from people. She had sat at a makeshift table, with her back to them so she didn't have to look.

"My girl's dead. I'm bored." Despite the fact that an innocent kill had been killed, Adelaide found Rebekah amusing to listen to.

"You weren't kidding about being hungry." She heard Klaus say to Stefan.

"Yeah. It's been a long day." She heard Stefan pant. She could hear the sound of their teeth detaching from the skin of the people they were basically eating. It grossed her out, but like she had been told before, it was in vampires nature. And it wasn't like she could do anything to stop it.

"Try being related to her." Adelaide giggled at Klaus's comment towards his sister.

"You're being mean." Rebekah grumbled as Stefan laughed.

"And why are you being mean? You use to love me." To be honest, it had been ninety years.

"It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute." Klaus told his blonde sister as Adelaide wiped her hands with the napkin she had been given, having finished the fries. She took a drink from the Diet Coke she had also gotten, turning around to see the other three. She cringed at the sight of three now very dead bodies. She felt bad for them, and almost felt like she would throw the food p that she had just eaten but she pushed the feeling down.

"Why are you taking his side?" Rebekah said unhappily at her brother, her voice whiny.

"Because, my dear sister, feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." Klaus responded.

"Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!" Rebekah snapped at her brother, upset.

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." Adelaide gave Klaus a look, telling him to stop.

"Stop being so mean to your sister Klaus. Can you blame her, you had her stuck in a box for decades." Adelaide told the hybrid, getting up and making her way over to stand beside Rebekah.

"Thank you, Adelaide. At least I know I can count on one person here."

"Well, you're no picnic, either." Stefan chuckled as he turned to Klaus, blood coating his chin and lips. "I mean, I've only spent one summer with you and I feel like I want to blow my head off." Stefan smirked while Klaus glare at him. Both Adelaide and Rebekah laughed at his comment. Rebekah laughing like a school girl would when she had an obsessive crush on a boy.

"Fantastic." She grinned at the Salvatore brother.

"I need to go." Stefan said as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, chucking the body across his lap onto the floor.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked the other two.

"To write a name on a wall. It's a long story." Klaus informed her.

··

Klaus left Rebekah to go and check on Gloria, while Adelaide joined him - needing fresh air after being surrounded by the strong scent of blood.