Sneak Peak

J A W A D

I stared at my wife small frame looking pale on the hospital bed. The doctor told us she's in coma, and they don't know the specific time she's waking up. I feel hurt and lonely inside. Is this what it feels to care about someone deep , someone who you hurt by your selfish reason. This is all my fault, i shouldn't have treat her badly and now.

Taking her cold hand in mine, i rub circle on it. "Farah, i know it's of no use saying this to you but at least i need to get it out of my head." A lump forms in my throat. This is not what i wished to happen.

"I'm so sorry for what i did to you in the past, i was blind by my selfishness, i didn't realize I've been chasing away a good and innocent woman." Holding her hands to my cheek i whispered. "Please Farah wake up and punish for all the hurtful words and harsh treatment i did to you, Farah please don't leave me, i need to earn you forgiveness."

"I'm sorry Farah"

"Please wake up Farah." I felt someone touch my shoulder. Turning i came face to face with my mom.

"We need to talk to you." Mom said breaking the silence.

"We decided that you two will get a divorce."

Keep scrolling

Scroll again 🙂

Ops, something went wrong😐

Hehehe😁 you guys have to wait for the real chapter 😅. While waiting, comment down your thoughts. Do you want them to get divorced or not *wicked grin*

If you want Farah to get her revenge on jawad drop a💔

And if you want them to get back together drop a ❤

Keep em coming🥰 See you guys later.