*Prologue*

I WROTE THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS 17!
SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ME.🙈

I'd like to inform you this book was written in 2018 and books with such plots were in trend back then, so please refrain from writing mean words and saying its cringe.

It's not, everything changes with time. If you are an old reader I am sure you will know that those years were one of the best and wattpad had some amazing books, which have now sadly been taken down.

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

¤heart broken¤

"Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you not to marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please listen to me." Sahaan begs in front of him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Sahaan?" She flinches as his loud voice resonates in the room.

"I LOVE HER!" Ahmed seethes.

Sahaan could hear the breaking of the small organ residing in her chest. She looks down teary eyed.

Ahmed harshly grips her forearm and jerks her towards him and cups her jaw tightly, his finger digging in her cheeks making a painful whimper leaving from her mouth.

She closes her eyes tightly resulting tears to fall off her cheeks.

"Listen to me and listen well, this is the last time I'm hearing such words from your disgusting mouth. Next time don't even take my fiance's name from your dirty mouth." Saying this, he pushes her away.

She stumbles towards the closet, her back hitting the rock-hard closet handle. Pain sears through her back and her wince doesn't go unnoticed by him.

He steps forward in concern but stops remembering her words. A cold look flashes in his beautiful stormy gray eyes.

Sahaan looks at him, her eyes filled with pain and unshed tears!

"You will regret it." Sahaan whispers.

Hearing the confidence in her tone makes Ahmed stop right before the door, but he doesn't turn back.

"Believe me! I know her more than you. She is my cousin after all. She is cunning and deceitful, mark my words Ahmed! You will regret not listening to me once you know her true nature." Sahaan's voice cracks. Tears are threatening to spill out her eyes.

Ahmed laughs sarcastically and turns towards her. She looks down, avoiding his loathful gaze

"Why? You think I don't know what's going on in that tiny heart of yours?" Anger surges through every part of him, just seeing her was making him angry.

Sahaan's eyes widened upon hearing his witty comment.

How did he find out?

"You think that by writing some foolish letters and hiding it from me, I won't know about your measly feelings towards me?" His mocking tone breaks her heart.

How could he insult her pure feelings for him?

"You are delusional if you're thinking that I'll leave her for you! So from now on, stay away from my life. You're no one to me. pata nahi dad par kya jaadu kardiya tumne ki wo tumhe yaha utha laaye daarul-aman samjh rakha hai." He mutters and leaves the room not knowing the effects of his words on the poor soul crying inside the room.