Please Read {Even Those Who Are Planning To Start This Book}

Assallaamu alaikum everyone. I hope you guys are doing great, in shaa Allah, also I hope you had an amazing eid. And please be safe and stay at home :)

I don't write author's note without any reason, you guys know it, so I request you all to read till the end. Please :)

I know, you must be waiting for my update. I got a few messages asking for an update. You guys have no idea how much it makes me happy to hear it from you all, to know you all like my book enough to ask for updates. Thank you so much, guys!

I was planning to update too, tonight or tomorrow. But it came to my notice that my book 'Inked Love' has been copied and even posted on another website.

It's really disheartening to see this happening. Until this problem is fixed, I am planning to un-publish this book. I don't know what else to do, other than taking this book down till I get a further announcement from Wattpad.

I know this is so cruel of me to do it now, especially when this book is just two chapters away from being completed. I hope you guys will understand and support me. In shaa Allah.

Some of you are in the middle of reading this book, I will try my best to re-publish this book as soon as this issue is sorted out, in shaa Allah. Until then, this book will remain unpublished.

All I hope is this won't be repeated again. In shaa Allah.

Jazakumullah khairan for all your support you have shown throughout this journey of my book, to me, Aziza, Zuhair, and everyone. I couldn't thank you guys enough for making me happy and elated through your comments and supports (I always tell you guys this, but I couldn't stress it enough). This is all really appreciated :)

Jazakumullah khairan for everything :)