Memories

Annabeth*

I stared at his body, his corpse and then I looked at the son of ****

"Dont worry," Justin said "The harpies will eat his remains later,"

"Percy I am so sorry!" I cried "Percy!!!!!!!" I sobbed "If only you could understand,"
I felt miserable and hopeless but it was nothing compared to what I did to my boyfriend and his cousin.

I murdered them I slaughtered them only pretending to be doing it for the sake of knowledge and for everyone.

I struggled against my bonds but turns out I didn't need to. Justin snapped his fingers and the ropes and gag disappeared.

"He's dead Annabeth," he said plainly "Now let's go, you don't want to keep me waiting now do you?"

Hyperion who was there went up to the corpse of Percy and kicked him... Hard

"Don't do that!" I pleaded but it was useless. Hyperion looked at Justin. "You did it, you actually managed to do it," he exclaimed shock.

He walked up to Justin and kneeled in front of him. Justin smirked "Of course I did who else would there be to destroy the little piece of plankton?"

I felt like I was gonna barf.

Justin grabbed my wrist painfully "Let's go Annabeth and for the record..." he snapped his fingers again and out from a tree was... me

She mirrored me in every detail. "You didn't," I gasped backing away placing the pieces altogether.

"Percy did propose, you tricked him... and Nico figured something out but then he died and now Percy's dead too!" I yelled stomping my foot

"Well Annabeth," he drawled "It technically was you at least that's what his final image of you was," he said with a matter of fact

"Chaos," he muttered exasperated "Hyperion I'm am tired of her actually, I have no use for her anymore, I got what I want you know what to do meet me in the camp," he demanded and dissolved into nothing.

Hyperion lunged toward me "It's not too late to pledge your allegiance, even I the great Hyperion bows to him."

"The hero of Olympus is now deceased,
Come and join us in this new era the era of change and balance," he continued
"If you so that, I won't obliterate you on sight." and he began to glow brightly

I trembled but before I knew it the words came tumbling out of my mouth by will. I didn't want to die, not now, not yet.

Hyperion satisfied stopped glowing "That's good I shall tell master,"

I scoffed "The great Titan Hyperion calling a human master, where is Kronos and Atlas to bear witness to this?"

He winced visibly and turned to face me "We all one day will bow down to his great power titans Cyclopes, Olympians as well as mortals, there is no changing that."

I looked at Percy's body, there was no changing the fact that he's dead well was there? I walked towards Hyperion not casting a look towards Percy and nodded.

As well flashed out I remember letting out a single tear, which I promised to be my last.

***

I sat by Justin's side looking stone faced feeling stoned faced, a few hours ago Grover went out looking for... he hasn't been back ever since.

Justin looked at me and smiled as if he read my mind "Grover Underwood, Poseidon and the rest don't care for that liar and traitor," he mused "In fact it seems that he has been wiped from history... what do you say to that?"

I bit my lip and looked down defiance raged in me "congratulations," I replied He leaned closer to me "It's congratulations, my lord."

He then stood up and called attention of the camp even Chiron was taken aback by this new rude gesture of Justin. "I am Justin not the son of Poseidon," he started earning many gasps and chatter among the campers "I am Justin son of Chaos." He claimed "If you don't believe me rest assured the Olympians know this as well."

"I will rule this planet," he stated "it's mines to begin with,"
"Mine not mines... my lord." I corrected on instinct He turned around and slapped me on my face "I'm not Percy Jackson don't ever correct me again."

"I kept silent I miss Percy, I remember Percy the quests we had together, the first time I kissed him I did this all to keep him and the camp safe from this monster but I failed" I thought miserably.

The monster then opened his mouth and the words that came out were "Let all memories of Percy Jackson be removed he was nothing to you all forget him he's dead let the dead be forgotten."

I looked down "My memories of dead can't be forgotten," I whispered "I have fought 2 wars lost many friends alongside Percy, the dead cannot be forgotten."

I looked at all the campers going about their business as if nothing happened, I was tricked Percy died that is a memory that will stay with me for a lifetime.