💔1

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

The curtains flatter in the air due to the heavy wind passing in and out through the windows.

Outside, the birds chirp loudly and tunefully. The sun is at its highest peak, trying to peek inside through the windows in order to hear the melodious sound of pazeb tingling due to someone's movement.

Amidst this pleasant early morning chaos, Sahaan is sleeping soundly. Her jet-black hair is spread all around her. The anklets around her delicate ankles make a tinkling sound every time she moves her feet under the blanket.

The sun rays entering her room make a frown form on her face, which was filled with peace moments ago.

She groggily gets up and looks at the clock hanging upon the sill of the window. Her eyes widen when she sees the time.

"Seven o'clock! Shoot! Tayi ammi is gonna kill me today," Sahaan exclaims as she jumps out of her bed and rushes into the bathroom.

After she's done with her morning routine, she rushes downstairs.

Her tayi is arranging the dining table with an unpleasant look on her face.

Ayesha looks up when she senses someone close by. Her frown deepens when she sees Sahaan standing there awkwardly.

"Agayi maharani?" Thodi dair aur soleti aap! Uthne ki zehmat kyuki? Aapka naashta upar bhijwa dun?" Her aunt spits out sarcastically.

(Finally the queen is here? Should've slept some more, why did you get up? Shall I send you the breakfast upstairs??)

Sahaan looks down, not knowing what to say. She knows the words are just out of anger, but her heart still saddens.

Sahaan knows why her aunt never liked her and her mother. One of the reasons is that her paternal grandmother favors Sahaan and her mother more than anyone else as they are the only precious gifts left by her dead son.

Her father died at the young age of 27 in a car accident. She could still see the sorrow of her grandmother and mother. They both lost someone special and rare..

She doesn't remember much about her father because she was young when he passed away. But what she does know is that her father is an amazing man. Sahaan could see that in her mother's eyes every time she talked about him.

The favoritism from Sahaan's grandmother towards Sahaan and her mother irked her Tayi.

Her Tayi's children, Amrah and Ahmed also never liked her, except her youngest daughter, Azra. The oldest daughter Amrah and the son after her Ahmed are completely brainwashed by their mother.

Sahaan's Taya Abbu, never knows what happens in the house as he is always busy with business and whatnot. But fortunately, he too favors his niece, Sahaan.

Her Chachi, who lives abroad, is really sweet to Sahaan and her mother. The aunt's family also treats them as their own, unlike her oldest aunt.

"Oh madam! Kaha khogayi aap? Jaldi se nashta lagao." Ayesha's words pull Sahaan out of her messy thoughts.

(Where are you lost? Hurry up and set the table.)

"Jee." She calmly replies.

(Okay.)