Sonic Cast!

(Sonic is modern in this like in all my other stories so far but I just wanted to confirm because of the cover. I chose that cover because he could be dared to sing it or whatever. Please truth or dare!)

Keanna: Hello guys! I'm Keanna and we're going to do Truth Or Dare! Now let's introduce everybody! First up is Hedgehog!

Sonic: Hi guys! I'm Sonic The Hedgehog! Known as Hedgehog to Keanna, unless she's mad at me. My favorite food is chili dogs, and I'm handsome! *winks and girls giggle*

Keanna: Pathetic. *rolls eyes* Now Darkness!

Shadow: I hate Faker. I was forced to be here. I was told I could attack Faker, so I finally agreed. So give me dares so I can attack him!

Keanna: Darkness, chill. Now Snowball.

Silver: Hi! I'm Silver The Hedgehog, known as Snowball to Keanna! I would really appreciate if you guys could give me dares and truths!

Keanna: Cotton Candy!

Amy: Hi! I'm Amy Rose, Sonic's girlfriend!

Sonic: Amy, you're NOT my girlfriend for the LAST time, ok?

Amy: Whatever you say, Sonikku!

Keanna: Next we have Crabby!

Knuckles: I'm not crabby! At all!

Keanna: Yes you are! That's why your nickname's Crabby! Now continue!

Knuckles: Fine. I protect the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald. DO NOT TOUCH THEM ROUGE!!!

Rouge: Fine.

Keanna: Next we have-

Rouge: I'll go next, hun. Save ya some time. I'm Rouge The Bat. I love jewels. Especially the Chaos Emeralds and the Master Emerald!

Tails: Hi! I'm Miles Tails Prowler! Known to my friends as Tails! And known to Keanna as Two Tailed Fox and Tails! She calls me both. I'm really good with electronics and gadgets!

Cream: Hi guys! I'm Cream! And this is my pet Chao, Cheese!

Cheese: Chao! Chao!

Cream: We decided that it'd be really fun to play this game with Mrs. Keanna and everybody else!

Zooey: Hi guys! I'm Zooey! I'm a vixen! I came here so I could join this game!

Sticks: THE ALIENS ARE COMING FOR US!!!! THEY GOT SUMMONED BY THIS GAME!!!

Keanna: Sticks, no aliens are coming for us. Chill.

Blaze: Hello. I am the Princess and Guardian of the Sol Emeralds, the gems that keep this world from falling into destruction.

Cosmo: Hi! I'm Cosmo! I like nature and everything about it! I'm a plant if you didn't notice!

Eggman: Hi. I'm Eggman. Keanna invited me so she could kick my butt. Which she Won't be doing!

Metal Sonic: Beep beep beep beep. (I'm Metal Sonic and I'm here to destroy Sonic and friends.)

Keanna: Now it's my turn! I'm Keanna! I'm very annoying and very smart. Smarter then Hedgehog and I love playing pranks! Ok! That's everybody for now! We might add more people later! Please give us Truths and Dares! Thanks! Cya next time!

(Please note Keanna doesn't have powers in this instead she has a wooden stick as a weapon that changes into whatever she thinks of.)