[Chapter 24] - Returning The Favor

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/F) - Favorite Flavor

===========================

(Author's POV)

Tatsumatsu: (Y/N)!

Ryuko: Tats, you mustn't try to fight!

Tatsumatsu: But (Y/N) is gonna get himself killed out there if he's being a persistent jerkface!

Satsuki: We know how you feel Tats, but I'm pretty sure at this point (Y/N) is not willing to listen to us in his current mindset.

Ryuko, Senketsu, and Tatsumatsu looked at Satsuki in surprise.

Tatsumatsu: Wait... Satsuki. Can you-?!

Satsuki: Yeah, I can hear you.

Senketsu: And me too?!

Satsuki: Mhm. Ever since the beginning.

Ryuko: And you never said anything about it?

Satsuki: Never needed to.

Tatsumatsu: Ryuko! I got an idea! Senketsu listen up too, you're important in this plan.

Ryuko and Senketsu: Alright, we'll do our best.

Back to you and Ragyo... Well nothing really noteworthy has happened yet.

Ragyo took some tiny scratches, while you already used half of your energy from just healing. You were breathing heavily while Nui just smiles at you.

Nui: Lady Ragyo~

Ragyo: Ah yes, it's almost time.

The OLF then covered Life Fiber Jammer, and started wrapping people in Life Fibers. Satsuki, Mako, almost everyone is getting sucked into the OLF, ready to be devoured.

You turned around to see everyone about to get consumed and perish.

Ragyo: And this marks the end for mankind.

(Y/N): NO! GUYS! MAK- GAH!

Invincibility and Blue Buster fell to the ground while Ragyo grabs you by the neck. You were struggling very hard to escape her grasp, but nothing was working.

Ragyo: First... Your friends. They'll all come together to create the cloth that is going to cover this planet. You were one interesting individual, (Y/N) (L/N). But knowing that you'll never see your family again makes this scene ever so delightful! Hahahahahaha... Ahahahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHA-

(STAB!)

Ragyo's grip loosened slightly, allowing you to look down to see what was happening.

Ragyo: W-Wha...

She looks down to see Ryuko and Senketsu stabbed her with one of the Scissor Blade just below her chest. Your eyes widen to not only see Ryuko, but the fact that she saved your ass twice in one sitting.

Ragyo: How... How are you-?!

Ryuko and Senketsu: We're both neither human nor clothing...

Ryuko: SHIPPU SENJIN!!!

Ragyo: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Ryuko and Senketsu spun around at high speeds, causing them to become a human drill. They drilled themselves into Ragyo's chest cavity, and it caused her to loosen her grip on you. You managed to escape and regrab your weapons.

Ragyo screams as Rei legit pops out from behind and flew a couple meters away. That caused the Absolute Domination ability to short circuit and shut off completely.