01

chapter one — lee jeno

"lee jeno, a popular name pretty much everyone knows. he is known to get in trouble, get other people in trouble, the principal's office is where he always goes almost one every two days, sometimes even everyday a week. he gets into fights pretty much everyday and he's good friends with jaemin and haechan, the two also get in trouble often but not as often as jeno. oh, i forgot! he also got suspended once for spray painting the lockers. he is that reckless."
kang gahyun explained to park dahye, who listened while nodding her head. gahyun was showing dahye around the school, since she was a new student, when someone caught her eye,

lee jeno.

"but just like in every high school romance movie, he has tons of girls who are head over heels for him, i don't though, i'm more into his friend, jaemin. but for some reason, the two are single and haechan is with kim eunhee, one of the popular girls."
gahyun finished and turned to dahye.

"why does he do that, though?"
dahye questioned.
"no one knows, but some say his family is wealthy and they could just pay the school in case jeno gets expelled or anything"
gahyun replied, shrugging.
"i see, anyway, thanks for showing me around!"
dahye thanked.
"no problem, i'm glad we got to be friends. sit with me at lunch, okay? i'll introduce you to my other friends"
gahyun replied as the two walked into their classroom.

"jaeyu, eunji, meet dahye!"
gahyun exclaimed, holding onto dahye's wrist.
"oh, hello! i'm jaeyu. i hope you'll like it here, i already know we're gonna be great friends"
jaeyu introduced herself and shook dahye's hand.
"hey, i'm eunji, nice to know ya!"
eunji also introduced herself, giving dahye a handshake.
"thanks guys, it's my first day and i already like this place"
dahye replied, sitting next to gahyun.
eunji was about to say something when the door burst open and a three boys walk in.

"there, jeno is the one on his phone, jaemin is the one wearing a hoodie and haechan is the one eating a sandwich"
gahyun told dahye.
dahye looked at the three boys and jeno looked up from his phone, locking eyes with dahye.

gifs and pics credits to owner.