Chapter 79

After they finally pulled away, Jenna's hair still remained pink as Sirius grinned handsomely down at her. They stared at each other for long seconds until they both chuckled for no reason.

      Sirius's laughter then slowly faded into a warm smile as he looked down at her admirably.

      He then raised his hand and placed a strand of Jenna's pink hair behind her ear. "You have no idea how long I wanted to do that."

Jenna giggled. "Well... you can do it again... if you like," she said, shrugging innocently.

"You cheeky little —" Sirius shook his head with a smile as he leaned down, kissing her again.

      But this time, it became more passionate as Sirius's hands travelled downward and held onto her waist, pulling her closer to his chest.

      But the moment soon came to an end as Jenna giggled again, pulling away slightly.

      "What?" Sirius raised an amused brow at her. "Am I really that bad at kissing or do you laugh every time someone kisses you?"

      "No, it's just me... this is all weird to me," she said earnestly. "But I really wouldn't know if it's just you or if I would've been the same if it was someone else."

     "Why wouldn't you know?"

     "Because you're the only person I've ever kissed."

       "What!?" Sirius exclaimed. "Then... does that make me your first boyfriend?"

      "What?" Jenna's eyes widened at that, blinking a few times at him.

      "I-I mean if you want to — no pressure — just saying —" Sirius started rambling nervously, but was cut off as Jenna went on tiptoes and pecked him on his cheek.

      "If you want to call yourself that, then I'm not gonna complain," said Jenna, grinning at him. "Although... there's a slight problem."

      "What?" Sirius questioned, slightly frowning.

      "James."

      "Oh..." Sirius pursed his lips together. "I wouldn't call that a slight problem."

      "Yeah... He'll kill us both," said Jenna thoughtfully.

      "Well, here's an idea," Sirius started. "We can... you know... not tell him?"

      "That could work." Jenna shrugged, beaming. "But what about the others? They'll find out eventually."

      "We can keep it a secret as long as possible," he suggested. "The less people that know, the better."

      "You're on," said Jenna gleefully. "So... what now?" She laughed nervously again. "I'm too awkward at this."

"Well, we can just go down and say that we've made up and are back to being friends. No hard feelings." He winked at Jenna, making her chuckle.

"You're right." She nodded. "They'll get suspicious if we stay up here for too long."

With that, Jenna started walking toward the dormitory door, but Sirius stopped her as he leaped forward and took a hold on her wrist. He then abruptly dragged her back into his chest, bringing her into another kiss with his hands locked up in her hair.

When he pulled away, Jenna blinked a few times, feeling slightly dizzy as she struggled to stand up straight.

"You better get used to that, Kitten," said Sirius, grinning. "Now that I've finally got you, I'm not letting you go."

Jenna simpered and shook her head, not knowing what she was supposed to say as she felt herself blush, walking out of the door.

The two walked downstairs, a few feet apart from each other, unable to suppress their goofy smiles.

Down in the common room, there they saw Marlene, who was being scolded by Lily about not studying and leaving her homework for the last minute.

Next to them, Alice was writing her essay, humming her usual tune to herself as she scribbled on. James was seated next to her, his arms folded and his brows knitted together.

The moment his eyes fell on Jenna and Sirius entering the room, he promptly got to his feet. "Why is your hair pink?"

Jenna and Sirius glanced at each other as they gulped, before Jenna quickly got herself together and said calmly, "What do you mean? My hair's been like this all day."

"But—"

"Honestly, J.P, you better get your eyes checked," said Jenna, walking toward the girls.

"Well...?" Lily raised a brow at her.

"It's alright," said Jenna casually. "I apologized. We're good now."

Lily nodded, going back to convincing Marlene to do her Potions homework meanwhile James told Sirius that they better go and meet Remus and Peter in the library.

Meanwhile Alice frowned, looking between Jenna and Sirius. But she got everyone's attention as she suddenly jumped to her feet, gasping loudly.

Jenna's eyes widened. Knowing what was going to come, she leaped forward and clapped a hand over Alice's mouth, dragging her forcefully out of the common room and up the girls' dormitory.

Alice was rambling nonsense against Jenna's fighting hand until she closed the dorm's door, finally letting ho of her.

"You and Sirius —!"

"Alice —"

"Sirius and you —!"

"Shh!"

"YES! FINALLY!"

"SHHH!"

"What the heck in going on here?" Turning around, they saw Lily and Marlene walking inside the room after them, looking at them questioningly.

Jenna groaned, covering her face with her hands. "So much for no one finding out," she muttered under her breath.

"Will someone just tell us what the bloody hell is going on?" said Marlene, frowning.

Jenna looked sideways at Alice, who was slightly jumping up and down in place, obviously near to bursting out.

"Fine," Jenna sighed, "go ahead."

"Yes!" Alice clapped her hands together in glee before blurting out, "Jenna and Sirius are finally together!"