30.

Excuse the mistakes

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"Momma why my hips look wider." I looked in the mirror confused never knew they looked like that.

"The dress hugs your shape more I saw that when we took your pictures today."

"Santana seemed mad to you?"

"He seemed more tense when he wasn't looking at you."

"Young love, can't wait until y'all have that first argument and you tell me to come beat his ass." My dad clapped laughing handing me something.

" I hate my hair it's short and ugly."

"Females be so in love with me until they realize I don't give a fuck about that sorry shit don't say it and it won't be a problem." Trae walked in ranting fixing his tie. Queen and him still not in a good place after all he understood how she felt but at the time he didn't like they fact she didn't get where he coming was from, there business not mine. Still don't like her though.

"Aw look at my baby!" Our mom clapped loudly looking as if she was about to cry, "You look so handsome."

" But we knew that."

"We didn't."

"Pops you stay hating on somebody can't wait until y'all leave."

"Watch I change the locks and while you out tonight."

"My friends criminals please try it memphis police will be calling your phone five in the morning and I will telling them about all them guns you got in the basement."

This was a regular thing I had a feeling they would actually fight one day, "Oh but don't you got that weed in your room under your bed?"

My mom stopped fixing my hair turning towards Trae, "Excuse me?"

"You heard that but not the guns?" Trae dropped his mouth picking up my car keys.

"Why you got my keys, put them down."

Hearing the door bell ring I got nervous looking at myself on more time. Honestly I was not worried about prom I wanted to have fun and be wild do things I wouldn't ever think of.

"Fucking hate it here." My dad grumbled walking my down the stairs.

"Shut that shit up this boy got his family down here." My mom scolded him opening the dood.

"Aww shit not this nigga." Santana dad smacked his teeth hard after laying eyes on my dad.

"Should've know he was related to your dumb ass." My dad stood there mugging him.

"Amy?" My mom looked at his mother shocked as well.

"Girl I knew she looked just like you."

"That's cute my daughter would like to enjoy her day." My dad cut them off moving us outside. "Put that lil flower on her arm so we can take the picture."

"You talking a lil to rough to my son bro."

"And you look rough shut the hell up."