Cavalry Battle Finale

After Tatsumi got involved in a situation where he really doesn't belong, he was helped by his fellow men and wiped the sweat of the women who swarmed him.

"If I didn't run out from there in just the nick of time, I might've died!" Tatsumi said.

"For as long as you live, everything's gonna be all right!" Wave said.

"From now on, we'll guard you against your harem!" Bols said.

"Yeah! And this is what I call, "Operation Anti-Harem Protocol Squad!" Dr. Stylish exclaimed.

"Guys...!" Tatsumi cried in joy.

"Have you recovered already, Tatsumi?" Meliodas asked while chuckling on his situation.

"Y-Yeah. I am already recovered from the girls!" Tatsumi replied.

"Thanks to Kizaru's light ability, we managed to restrain those girls from you. Once the episode starts, those will start to wear off. But don't worry, there's already a squad ready to protect you." Meliodas said.

"Yeah! Thank you for the concern!" Tatsumi said.

"Let's start the next one, Kizaru!" Meliodas said.

"Roger." Kizaru said.

"Please! Let me go!" Esdeath cried.

"Tatsumi might need a lap pillow right now!" Mine yelled.

"But you're body is thin!" Seryu teased.

"Hah?!" Mine angrily asked.

"The screen now shows the title "Cavalry Battle Finale" on it. The scene started in a dark one as Mineta sobbing and Tsuyu appearing on the screen.

"It was a good plan, so I joined the team even though it was you. When did you lose your headband?" Tsuyu asked, placing her chin on her cheeks.

"I don't know! But now, there's nothing left to lose! Shoji, full attack mode!" Mineta ordered as the big man's arms now scattered and they ran towards Izuku and Shoto's group.

"That pervert lost his headband? Good for him!" Mine said.

"But still, I pity for him. After having such a formidable defense like Shoji's arms, someone still managed to take their headband secretly." Lubbock said.

"Of course you'll pity him because he's a pervert like you as well." Run sighed.

"Of course that's not the reason!" Lubbock yelled.

"We're gonna steal the points from those two teams with everything we've got!" Mineta yelled.

"I thought we would not have a confrontation until later in this contest. He seems to think highly of you, Midoriya." Todoroki said.

"Only half the time is left! Don't stop moving." Izuku said and now they started to move.

"Iida, forward!" Iida replied as he boosts his calves and moved forward.

"Yaoyorozu, prepare to guard us and conduct electricity." Shoto said.

"Right!" Momo replied.

"Kaminari, you--"

"I know what I have to do!" Denki replied with confidence. Izuku looked uneasy with their situation and now looked around for something.

"Watch our surroundings. It's not just one group coming for us!" Izuku said as he sees the other groups coming for them.

"Make sure you guard well... Indiscriminate Shock... 1.3 Million Volts!" Denki yelled as his team covered themselves with a thick sheet and he electrocutes them all with his Quirk, except for Izuku's group who used Dark Shadow to cover them up.