Made to Destroy & Lucius Malfoy

CHAPTER TWO:

Third Person P.O.V.:

As expected, the boys' journey back to the Burrow took them well into the next morning. They successfully landed, parked the car, and left it as they found it, but now it was getting into the house undetected that was the challenge.

The five of them quietly snuck back into the house through the back door. Fred, George, and Ron wasted no time in eating the freshly baked cookies that were on the kitchen table. Charlie, however, noticed the fact that the note that he had left, was no longer there, meaning, someone in the house was awake and knew that they weren't in their beds. As for Harry, well, he was just admiring the Burrow — just like the brown eyed boy had done the previous evening.

Before anyone could move another muscle, Mrs. Weasley came storming into the the kitchen and then came to a halt in front of them. Her hands were placed on her hips, staring from one guilty face to the next with a disappointed look plastered on her own, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?"

"Morning to you too, Mum," said George, in what he clearly thought was a jaunty, winning voice.

"Have you any idea how worried I've been?" said Mrs. Weasley in a deadly whisper.

"Sorry, Mum, but see, we had to —"

All three of Mrs. Weasley's sons were taller than she was, but they cowered as her rage was scarily profound, "Beds empty! The five of you missing! Car gone — could have crashed — out of my mind with worry — did you care? Never, as long as I've lived — you wait until your father gets home, we never had trouble like this from Bill or Jack or Percy —"

"Perfect Percy," muttered Fred.

"YOU COULD DO WITH TAKING A LEAF OUT OF PERCY'S BOOK!" yelled Mrs. Weasley, prodding a finger in Fred's chest. "You could have died, you could have been seen, you could have lost your father his job —" It seemed to go on for hours.

Mrs. Weasley had shouted herself hoarse before she turned to Harry, who backed away.

"I'm very pleased to see you, Harry, dear," she said.

Then she turned to Charlie, "And you, Charlie, dear, thank you for being the only responsible one enough to leave me some sort of note! I don't blame you or Harry for this at all, let that be known."

Molly gave one last look of disappointment to her three sons before turning back to her two guests, who were standing there uncomfortable with the whole situation, "Come on now. Time for a spot of breakfast."

The six young boys each took a seat around the table as Mrs. Weasley placed food in front of them. It was then that Ginny came barreling down the stairs. As soon as she saw Harry, however, she retreated back to her room swiftly. The little girl's obvious crush on his best friend simply made Charlie laugh softly.

"Morning Weasleys!" said a voice from behind Charlie. The boy turned to be met with Arthur Weasley's face smiling down at him, "What a night! Nine raids! Nine!"

"Raids?" Harry inquired.

"Mr. Weasley works at the Ministry," Charlie explained.

Ron nodded in affirmation, "Yeah, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating."

Arthur gave his wife a kiss on the cheek before taking a seat at the table with the boys. As soon as he spotted the new face at the table, he was puzzled, "And who might you be?"

"Oh sorry, I'm Harry, sir," The boy said nervously, "Harry Potter."

"Good lord," Mr. Weasley said with a smile, "Are you really?"