Chapter Twelve

Chapter twelve

Sahil stood infront of the mirror and glanced at Srishti's sleeping figure through it, for the second time. He had no idea why he didn't ask her to leave his room when she had her own.

Another thing, he absolutely had no idea what had gotten into him yesterday while having sex with her because he was never this gentle. But one thing he knew, she was too innocent and he could make that out just by looking at her face.

But for him it was only physical relationship until she gets pregnant and that was it. He was sure nothing of this sort was going to happen post that phase.

He glanced at her sleeping figure again and noticed that she was already wearing her nightie again.

Sighing he fixed his blazer and buttoned it properly before leaving the room quietly. As soon as he left, Srishti plopped on her elbows to see if he was really gone and then sighed dropping on the bed.

She had been up the moment he had stepped out of the bathroom but pretended to sleep to avoid any kind of confrontation. She hardly slept last night because her mind was filled with full of questions and it messed with her.

Knowing it was going to be awkward even looking in the eye, she waited till he left and only then opened her eyes.

She then got up and left for her room to freshen up and spend the rest of the day with her dearest books.

────────

More than a week passed and in these days Sahil and Srishti had been intimate more than once because it wasn't guaranteed that after one encounter she will be pregnant.

It was Sunday and both of them were in their respective rooms. Sahil was sitting on his bed going through some important files in his laptop.

Just then he got a call from Aditya and he answered it keeping it on speaker.

"Can you for once let your laptop breath and also take some fresh air yourself?" Came his mocking voice but Sahil ignored it and kept working.

"You are annoying. Now can you have the courtesy to pass me Srishti's number?" He requested and at once Sahil looked at the phone amused.

"You are a businessman. Find your ways." Sahil shrugged and got back to the screen making Aditya groan loudly.

"Dude, I'm not some spy and forget it if you don't want to give her number, can you just as well ask her if she wants to hang out today?" His voice held hope and Sahil sighed shutting his laptop.

"Aditya, I've told you more than once that it isn't safe for you or her or even me to expose her in daylight. The media can be anywhere and everywhere and you won't even know when a story will be formed on just one picture. So now use your brain and stop irritating me." He hung up before Aditya could reply back.

Last time they were lucky enough to not get spotted but it won't be the same every time.

Sahil looked at his closed laptop and then at the door. He then got up and padded outside going towards Srishti's room. He knocked on her room but got no reply.

What she not inside?

He slowly pushed the door open and found it empty. He looked around to locate her somewhere but then he heard some voices coming from the bathroom which led his feet closer.