06

"Guys I have work today," you sigh. "Work? Forget it, you have multiple stalkers, we need to keep you safe. There is no way in hell I'm, we, are letting you out of the house!" Soobin says. "Oh my god, don't be so extra. One of us will just come with you." Kai says. "Yeah, that's smart," says Taehyun. "Okay," you say.

"Well I have to get ready, whoever is coming with me needs to get ready as well." You smile before walking into your room to change.

After changing into a simple yet nice outfit, you make your way back into the living room where you are met by Beomgyu. "You're coming with me?" You ask with a raised eyebrow. "Yes ma'am." Beomgyu smiles. "Don't do that, that's weird." You say as you give an odd look to your friend. He simply shrugs.

"Shall we go?" You ask as you grab your violin and bag. "We shall," Beomgyu responds as he grabs the keys. You both walk out of the apartment and make your way to the elevator.

"What song are you playing today?" He asks, turning to you. "Hm, it's a wedding, so I'll be playing for a thousand years." You say as you look through your phone for the details about the event. "Where is it?" Beomgyu asks. "Um, it's in that flower field we all went to last week." You respond.

☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎☂︎︎

Once you arrive at the venue, you go and set up your things on the side. You turn around to grab your music when you're suddenly met by two pairs of eyes, which belong to your brothers Taehyung and Jungkook.

You ignore their stares and call out of your friend. "Beomgyu, can you set up my stand?" You ask as you look through your folder, trying to find the song you're playing. "Sure," he responds as he helps set up your stand.

After a few minutes, everything was set up, and you were told the bride was about to come in, which is your key to start playing. You got your violin and started playing the song. (The song is above if you want to listen to it)

The song started with the piano, which you had prerecorded. Soon you started playing your violin as the bride walks in. The bride and groom wanted you to play the songs throughout the wedding.

After playing multiple songs on your violin, the bride and groom told you to enjoy the wedding reception. You happily agreed and told Beomgyu the plan.
"Y/n, you're so good at the violin. I never knew you were that good." Beomgyu praises. "Thank you," you chuckle slightly.

"Never knew you were that good on the violin." Says a deep voice, you turn around to be met with Taehyung and Jungkook. "Thanks," you mumble. "You look beautiful today," Jungkook mumbles. "What?" You ask as you stare at him in confusion. "Nothing," Taehyung hurriedly says and smacks Jungkook's head. You stare at the two in confusion.

"You did pretty well," Jungkook says as he gives you a genuine smile. When Beomgyu left to meet someone he recognized, your brothers decide to speak up again. "Any luck with your powers yet?" Jungkook smirks. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I doubt you even found them yet, you haven't had you?" Taehyung chuckles. You scoff. "It's none of your concern," you respond as you roll your eyes.

The two males chuckle at your response. "So you haven't?" Taehyung asks. "I knew it, I swear she's powerless. I don't know why father had hope for her." Jungkook adds. Your eyes slightly widen as your mouth was gape. Your two brothers look at you in amusement. "Excuse me?" You say as you stare at your brothers, baffled. You never knew your brothers could stoop so low. It honestly hurt.

"You heard me," Jungkook simply says with a shrug. "Well, at least I go to college. You all only did well because you all feed off father's money." You say with a scoff. "I'm successful with hard work." You add on. The two glare at you. However they aren't really mad, they're more...amused. Seeing you haven't changed a bit. You're still the same person they know and l̸̜̗̃̈́́͊̈́̎̓̚͝o̴̒̓ͅͅv̸̠̣̣̬͕̯͚̹̀̔e̸̼̟̳̘̝̝̊̐̊.