-81-

-Jae-

-Jae-

I remember seeing Zavon collapse to the ground so I immediately rushed to his side.

Then when the cops came, they arrested Andre and then we just Rushed Zay to the hospital.

He finna be alright, the doctor told us he was just grazed by the bullet so hallelujah.

We found out how Andre got in, he broke open the glass door to the open air Vibe area. The same way Ja'Niya got in.

Zay was focused on the news that was finna be all over the place but he ain't care, just as long as all the bad news was about Andre.

Anyways, he was cleared to go home as soon as he woke up since he was sleeping. I was siting right next to the bed they laid him in, searching the media to see if they already know about it but surprisingly they don't.

"You should go home," I heard a deep ass voice say. I looked up from my phone to see Zavon turning his head in my direction.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Jae, look at me, I'm fine. I can be discharged any minute now."

"You not in any more pain?" I asked him, standing up.

He shook his head before sitting up slowly. "Not right now But get the doctor to let him know I'm ready to leave this bitch."

I grabbed the remote like thingy that was hooked onto his bed and pressed the big red button to get the nurse and doctor in here.

-Omniscient-

Back at the police station, Andre was put through fingerprinting then got his mugshot. They were planning on detaining him until they were ready to transport him to a real prison.

As soon as Ja'Niya got the News, she rushed down there to see her man.

"Dre, are you ok?" She asked him frantically.

"Where's my mom?" He asked her, ignoring her question.

"She's on her way back to Florida."

He put his head down and sighed.

"Baby, are you ok?" Niya asked him again with actual worry in her voice.

"Leave, Ja'Niya," he coldly spat out at her.

"Wha-"

"Leave." He says again.

"But baby, I wanna get you outta here. Ion wanna be a single mom," she whined.

He looks up at her in disgust. "Thas the only reason why you wanna get me outta here? So you don't have to swallow ya pride and raise the baby on ya own?"

"No, but it is apart of the reason. I love you also..."

"Ja'Niya, go home. Find Ryan and leave me alone," Dre said calmly in a low voice.