Whitebeard

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Hey Ace, how much longer?!"

"Not that much!"

Following Ace's lead, we soon arrived at the massive ship. He told me where to leave my boat before helping me up onto it. He swung his arm around me as he told me this ship was called the Moby Dick. I was rather surprised at how large even the platform was. Ace began pulling me to a tall man. He had a white moustache and was resting in a large chair. He was connected up to some wires.

"Pops I have someone to show you!"

"Oh?"

"This cutie here is (M/N)"

"I'm a pirate Ace, a cutie ain't going to get me by. Stop calling me cutie"

Grumbling, I took a good look at the man but the person behind him piped up. He had blonde hair and a tall build too but the man in front of me was way taller. He also had a tattoo on his body but rather it was on his exposed chest while Ace's was on his back. The nurses tried to tell him to stop drinking but he didn't care. Ace still had a confident smile on his face.

"A pirate you say! That's very funny!"

"Pops I've seen him fight with his sword, he's not one to be defeated easily."

"Is that so? Shall we spar then?"

A man said as he came out from underneath the deck, his two swords twirling in his hands. He too had a tall build and wore a black top hat. He had dark skin and an exposed chest which made me question why everyone had exposed chest and if I should jump on this train. Ace called him by his name before letting go of me. Vista was it.

"Sure, it seems fun"

My sword was unsheathed as I pulled it out while he did his but I asked to move slightly further away from Whitebeard in case we disturbed any medical instruments. We took to the deck before getting into our stances. It seems we had gathered an audience as one of the members told us to go. That's when we started.

Carefully, I felt as if I was dancing on my tiptoes to avoid any hits or quick jabs at me. My eyes darted all over constantly to look for an opening and soon enough I found it. I struck him there as I sent him flying a bit away. He got back up with a smirk before charging at me, many blows were exchanged as I was lucky enough to avoid most of them while he got quite a quite a bit on himself. The sword that's blunt was actually cutting. I ended up enjoying the battle and soon enough I won.

"See Pops I told you!"

"It's fine, I'm just going to eat a bunch of sweets. Anyways who are you guys?"

"Eh?!"

A lot of members of the crew seemed shocked as I casually pulled out a bag of sweets offering it to the giant man with a white moustache. Ace also grabbed a lot of cookies from above me before running off and eating it. The nurse advised the giant not to take it but he did. He ate it and a rumbling laugh happened.

"Ahahahah I like you son. I'm Whitebeard!" The man praised

"Son?" I questioned

"Pops you like him?" The blonde questioned as the man agreed. Ace then told me it was safe to trust my secret which made the blonde raise an eyebrow at Ace's words. Shooting him a look of surprise at Ace he pushed me foward as he reassured me everything would be fine. His devil fruit still singing in happiness. Sighing, I took a step foward.

"How do I say this..wait do any of you have devil fruits?"

"I do son"

"Well let me just show you" I said as I walked up to the man, his presence didn't feel like a threat to me. I was a midget he could step on but I didn't back down as I went up a hand on his giant arm. Everyone else was confused but he immediately understood what was happening. His devil fruit the Tremor- Tremor fruit was rumbling in pride. He really was like a dad figure, proud of all his sons.