Chapter 30

Percy's POV
I won't accept becoming a god. No. I will never be happy again. I would rather die than be without Annabeth. "Percy, have you decided?" Apollo asks. "Yes I have, and I would rather die." Annabeth's mouth flies open. Apollos nods. With a flick of his hand, I feel myself become weaker. Annabeth screams. "NO, PERCY STAY WITH ME, DONT FALL ASLEEP." she cries desperately. I smile at her, and put my hand on her cheek wiping away the tears.

"Shhh, it's ok, your ok." I soothe. "Listen Annabeth , I want you to get married and be happy ok?" I tell her sternly. "No, I will never be happy." she yells. I wince, the pain in my side is back. A pure white light appears as Annabeth shields my eyes and her own. It's Aphrodite.

"You guys are gonna make me cry." she whines. "APOLLO, NO ONE MESSES WITH MY OTP DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!" She yells. Apollo gulps before a flock of pigeons starts attacking him. "Gahh. Ok. Ok, I'll heal him." Apollo cries. Aphrodite smiles at Annabeth and I.

Apollo waves his hand, and I feel all my strength come back, I struggle to stand up but I do. Poseidon is suddenly next to me checking if I'm alright. I nod, and turn around to find the tear stained face of Annabeth. She runs over to me and tackles me in a hug. "I thought I lost you." she cries.

A/N
Yayy. Percabeth is back. Also was gonna make myself cry again. I don't think I could live with myself if I broke up percabeth. Hope u like this chappie.Byeeee <3