(55): Cold Water

I expect my head to hurt really bad when I wake up but it doesn't. I think Kyle gave me some water and a pill before bed to help with.

Thank goodness.

I rub the sleep from my eyes and stretch my arms, yawning loudly. I frown when I notice Kyle is not next to me. I don't really remember much from the moment we were in my bedroom but I remember he slept with me. I guess him waking up before me is not that unusual though.

I can't help but blush when I think about last night. What the hell got into me? I basically gave him a freaking lap dance? What the actual hell? He was just honestly way too hot- that much I remember. Also the fact that I was pretty drunk.

I get up and freshen up in the bathroom.

I like the girl I see when I look in the mirror. Granted I look half-dead because of my sleep hair and face, but I just look... happy. No doubt because of Kyle and also our friends. I've just been very happy and content lately and I want to stay like that.

I hear the front door open. I'm gonna guess Kyle came back from the gym then.

"Chelsea-Anne?" I hear him.

I grin at the sound of his voice "Here"

I'm in the process of brushing my teeth when he knocks gently and enters the bathroom. He smiles when he sees me and how stupid I look with toothpaste foam in my mouth. I like that I don't mind and am this comfortable around him though.

"Morning" I muffle.

"Morning"

He looks freaking sexy in his gym clothes. He is wearing light, nylon Adidas pants and an even lighter blue tank top, showcasing his amazing and impressive biceps.

"Sorry about last night" I apologize sheepishly after spitting out some foam.

"You won't do it again?" He asks.

I nod obediently "Yes"

"I don't mind you getting drunk but not when the main reason I left you behind was to stay safe in the first place. That was very irresponsible of you" He scolds seriously "You need to be fully conscience if anything ever happens, Chelsea-Anne. For your sake and especially mine. You have to promise me"

He's so freaking hot scolding me like that.

I nod slowly; guilty "Yes, I promise. I'm really sorry and you're right; I acted irresponsibly and I feel horrible"

I really do feel bad. He didn't even ask much of me and I still let him down. What if something had happened and I was too out of it to fight back? I fully understand why he's not happy about it and it makes me like him even more the fact that my safety means so much to him.

"Okay"

"Say you forgive me" I press pouting.

He laughs "I forgive you, baby"

I sigh relieved "Thank you. How was your race yesterday? I wish I watched you"

"It was good. Nothing much happened. I came straight here when I was done" He assures, moving closer to me.

I finish up on brushing my teeth.

"What toothpaste is black?" He grimaces.

I laugh "It's charcoal toothpaste and it's good for your teeth, gums and breath"

"That's weird"

"You're weird" I retort.

He just raises a brow at me amused "How are you feeling?"