Been

"So this is the living room, the kitchen is right there...umm, the bathroom and my room. And that's it" I say as I guide them to the different rooms. My apartment wasn't big, but bigger than their dorm rooms.

"Woah, you have a lot of instruments" Jimin points out.
"Killer drums" Taehyung says as he rushes over to my set. He immediately tries to play it and he's not completely off beat.

"Taehyung, do you know how to play the drums?" I ask.
"I used to, way back when" he says.
"This is one beautiful guitar" Jimin says as enters the living room where we were with my guitar in his hands. He begins to strum it a little bit.

"I wonder if I could still manage" he says as he starts playing the intro to a love song with a few wrong notes here and there.

"You probably thought that girls would love you more if you could play a love song on the guitar" Hoseok snickers as Taehyung and I joined his laughing. Jimin just rolls his eyes.
"Well duh" he says with an obvious tone.
"Can you sing too?" I joke.
"Actually-"
"No way" Taehyung says quickly.

"What's wrong? Is his singing really that bad?" I ask as I chuckle a bit. Hoseok joined me until Taehyung spoke up.
"Quite the opposite actually" he says.
"You're one to talk" Jimin says.

"I feel like I'm missing something" I say, more to Hoseok.
"Me too" Hoseok says. I thought they were all friends before I met them.

"It's really nothing" Jimin says as he continues strumming the guitar.
Hoseok and I look at each other then mischievous grins make its way to our faces.

"Of course, we wouldn't want our ears to bleed" I say.
"That's right, I think these two would sound like two dying cats" Hoseok adds on.
"It's really such a shame but I guess it is what it is. They are too scared to even try" I say. Hoseok was about to open his mouth until Taehyung spoke up.

"That's not true! We are fantastic singers!" He says, he face turning a little red from his frustration.
"Taehyung, they were joking" Jimin says with a facepalm.

"Damn, they found us out. What should we do?" I ask Hoseok.
"Listen, we ain't singing unless..." Jimin thinks and looks like he suddenly got a great idea.
"Unless (Y/N) sings first" he says with a smirk.

"No way" I deadpan.
"You can't be that bad" Taehyung says.
"Trust me, if I start singing, the dogs will start barking" I say. I am not going to let them find out about my YouTube channel. They might notice my voice. Hoseok does listen to my music after all.

"Come on, we won't judge" Jimin says.
"You asked for it" I say as I search for a song in my mind.
"I'm nearing the end of my fourth year. I feel like I've been lackin-" I sing so falsely that they wouldn't recognize my voice at all.

"Stop stop. We get it" Taehyung says.
"You can be a little more gentler about it" Hoseok says with a shake of his head.
"Well, I guess we found something you aren't good at" Taehyung says. I just cock my head to the side, confused.

"So, can you play these instruments or are they just for show?" Jimin asks as he teases me.
"What do you think genius?" I ask in a duh tone.

"Then play us something" he says excitedly.
"No way, I held up my end of the deal. Now you  two have to sing" I say as I smile broadly.
"Feel free to fall in love with me" Jimin says cockily with a swish of his hair.

"Pfft, you? No way" I say as I laugh a little. Jimin's face immediately drops as Taehyung and Hoseok starts laughing at him.

"So, what should we sing?" Taehyung asks once his laughing stops, finally walking away from my drum set and sitting next to Jimin.
"We could sing Shallow" Jimin suggests as he starts strumming the guitar of the song.