39:

Nct Arc II Start...
Taeyong arc I start..

"Taeyong."

"Hm?"

"We made it. We are in LA."

I opened my eyes, and sat up to look around the familiar surrounding.

We were parked outside a gas stop. I did a head count, to see that the majority of us were here. We did lose a few on the way. Zuley must be grieving since she lost a member of her private unit.

I...lost one of my own. But, I'm glad we were able to have lived this long as a team.

"You okay bro?" Jaehyun asked, making me snap back into reality.

"Yeah. I'm just..shocked we actually made
It."

I jumped when I heard someone open my door. It was Sicheng. He had his phone and he placed a slip on to my hand.

"This is the address..to my Sister's dojo. Let's go."

"Yu Yan's dojo? I never imagined she'd actually become the owner of the place." Lucas said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"My sister has far better fighting capabilities then I do. So don't even think of starting an argument with her."

"But Yu Yan is so cute. How can she be-"

"Cute girls can be deadly." Johnny said as he gave me a handshake before debating if he'd go back to his car or not.

N's view:
Zuley was sitting on the bike while she stared off Into the distance.
She knew this place.
This gas stop, was the stop she'd always use when she'd visit her friend who lived in LA.

She sighed as she remembered, the romance she once had in LA.

Yuta walked back towards the bike, holding a Dr. Pepper, he noticed how she was so close
To him, yet distant.

(I swear dr.pepper ain't promoting themselves as much as I am)

He took a deep breath, and remembered they were now actually a couple. He wrapped his arms around her and placed the Dr. Pepper below her chin. She jumped at the sudden contact.

"Did I scare you?"

"No..just surprised how cuddly you can actually be."

"Well..Now you know. Anyways what's on your mind?"

"Nothing." She smiled and slowly let the memories drift away from her mind. "Just glad we made it out alive."

"Mhm..we'll make it farther in life. We still need to get married. Have a family. Start over as Yuta and Zuley." 

She smiled and hid her face due to embarrassment. "How can you say that as if it were so easy."

He giggled. "I promise it will happen."

///
"I swear he did it!"

"No you did!! Stop blaming me!"

Y/n was standing besides Yu. Yu took a deep breath before leaning down to pick up the pieces of the broken vase. "Xiaojun made this for me..and you rascals break it just like that!"

"Im sorry!" Chenle screamed out as he hid behind Jaemin. Jeno jumped over the table and hid behind Renjun, who was just playing with his phone.

"Wait. Xiaojun? Spill the tea." Haechan said as he tried to push Chenle towards Yu.

"Stop trying to change the subject. He does amazing pottery! Now hand me the munchkins!!"