FOREWORD

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WA REHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU!

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious and the most Merciful. All praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). Peace and blessings be upon His messenger, Muhammed (SAW).

Dear readers,
First of all, thank you for stumbling upon this book and giving it a shot. Hope you all enjoy, InshaAllah. Before proceeding further, I wish to give a brief introduction about what you may expect from this book, InshaAllah.

Her vocation is a spiritual romantic book in genre. The main theme revolving around the connection with the Creator, Allah SWT. How the characters in this book journey from a life of doubt and find faith through the blessings of Allah SWT.

"With it, Allah guides whoever obeys the will of Allah to the paths of peace, and takes them out of darkness towards light by His command, and guides them to the Straight Path." (Al Quran 5:16)

EXPLANATION OF TITLE:
Vocation, maybe defined as,
"A summon or strong inclination to a particular state or course of action,
especially: a divine call to the religious life." OR
"An entry into the priesthood or a religious order."
(Merriam Webster)
This book, primarily deals with the life of Aasiya, who fights through various struggles of life, in hopes to find peace and happiness.
Whether she does or not, is for you to find out, InshaAllah.

Lastly, I humbly pray to Allah SWT to grant His barakah and rehmah to this book and may everyone who read this book find hidayah. Thereby, gaining Allah's pleasure and acquiring success of both this world and the hereafter, InshaAllah.
Ameen. JazakAllah khair❤️

P.S. This book is not free from flaws. It's only but a humble effort to convey the message of Allah SWT. The perfect and the most true source of guidance can only be sought in the words of Allah SWT; in the Holy Quran. May Allah SWT make it easy for us to understand it and implement it's message in our daily lives; as it's due. Ameen

P.P.S. Do checkout the pictures on every chapter. It's an attempt to relate the chapter with an ayah from the Holy Quran.

P.P.P.S. Please vote and share your reviews. It helps me improve. Your support makes me immensely happy and extremely grateful☺️❤️