chapter four

Chapter Four

Indigo put the finish touches on the big blue and white bow she had on her hair. She pulled down her cheer leading shirt and tied her all white pumas then checking her phone.

Lucky#7💘: I'm outside beautiful. - 7:45 A.m

Indigo squinted her eyes confused but hurried up nonetheless. She grabbed her pink MCM bag making sure she had everything in it.

"Where you going so early?" Flaire asked as Indigo passed all them making them all look at her.

"I got a ride this morning, see y'all later." Indigo hurried out the kitchen.

She walked out to see her boyfriend leaning on his car smiling at the sight of her as her heart begun hurting from how hard it was beating.

"Why are you here right now?" She asked after she hugged him.

"We came back this morning instead of Tuesday." He confirmed making her nod. "You hungry? You wanna stop somewhere?"

"Dunkin Donuts please."

"Should've known." He smirked.

"Shut up." She smiled grabbing his hand that he was reaching out.

They sat in a comfortable silence after getting their dunkin donuts letting the radio be the only sound in the car. Indigo looked to the left admiring her boyfriend as he focused on the road.

He licked his plump lips that was pink and hints of black because of how much he smoked but he made it work. He had no facial hair besides on his eyebrows that was naturally arched.

His dark brown skin was clear and blemish free because his mother always made him try out the newest product. He had a sideburn tattoo on the right of his face that read "VII.VI.XIII" for remembrance of his cousin that passed.

"Why you looking at me Di?" He asked licking his lips with a slight smile.

"You're so handsome." She mumbled quietly but loud enough for both of them to hear while rubbing the side of his face.

He did a quick chuckle not phased by her words, he wasn't conceited but he knew he looked good and so did everybody else. Plus she told him how good he looked whenever they saw each other so he was used to it. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"And you beautiful mamas." He answered making her roll her eyes but smile nonetheless.

He pulled into the school parking lot going to the student section and finding the closet park. They both got out grabbing their stuff making sure they didn't forget anything.

They began walking side to side speaking to the people that spoke to them since they were equally popular. Indigo rolled her eyes at the stares they both got as he ignored them.

"Get the hell out my way." Indigo spoke annoyed at the girl who stopped in front of her to stare at them like they were some celebrities.

"My bad, I didn't-"

"Maybe if you wasn't in our face so much, damn."

"That mouth baby girl." The girl looked at her taken back.

Indigo was real small 5 feet to be exact and skinny weighing 109 pounds. Everyone who didn't know Indigo underestimated her because she was so little but her bite was way bigger than her bark.

"Come on baby." He grabbed his girlfriend since he was aware of her mouth.

"Yeah cause I'll change out this skirt 2.5" She said making sure she heard her.