5

Victoire's POV

"Soooo," says George thoughtfully. "How did you get here?"

Everyone turned to look at the future kids waiting for an explanation.

"Well," began Albus. "Those to," pointing to Ted and I."Were supposed to be watching us while our parents went to the ministry ball."

We look down embarrassed.

"But...."

"They were to busy snogging and saying how pretty each others eyes are and other lovey dovy talk to notice James and Fred had gone," finished Roxy.

Sirius, Bill, Charlie, Fred l, George, Harry, Ron and Ginny all burst into laughter at this.

Once they calmed down Albus continued the story.

"We heard a crash upstairs and went to go see what James and Fred were doing. They had snuck into dad's office knocked over something and found a timeturner. Teddy tried to get it back but my idiot brother James threw to Fred but he didn't catch it. It fell broke on the floor and a heap of sand took us here."

There was a shocked silence broken by a ringing noise coming from James pocket. Many people jumped back and pulled out there wands. The future kids just laughed.

"Calm down guys it's cell phone." Laughed James.

Most people looked utterly confused.

"What's a celly fone?" asked Ron

"A cell phone Ron, it's a way to communicate with each other and you can use wifi and also..." Hermione broke of when she saw the even more confused look on Ron's face. They looked back at James, who had gone white.

"It's mum," he whispered.

"You better answer that James or you'll be in even more trouble and I'm sure she'd love to talk to you, and put it on speaker." Said Teddy smirking at James fear.

"Good luck James," laughed Rose.

"Well, warning," says James, reluctantly pushing the green button. "You might want to cover your e-"

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!" The older Ginny shrieked into the phone, everyone's hands flew to ears.

"H-hey, m-mum, how's your day go-"

"DON'T YOU HEY MOM ME WHERE ARE YOU WE GOT HOME AND THERE WAS NOBODY HERE!"

James was silent.

"Well?"

"We're at Number 12 Grimmauld Place."

Ginny seemed to calm down a bit.

"Okay we'll go get you now then, Harry dear they're at Grimmauld Place."

This made past Harry and Ginny blush and others to snicker.

"Alright we'll see you soo-"

"1995" James cut in.

"What did you say," said Ginny in a dangerous voice.

"We're at Number 12 Grimmauld Place, 1995."

"WHAT!" There was a moment before Ginny broke into tears. Harry came over and hugged her and took the phone from her.

"Okay guys, what happened? Asked Harry.

They launched into the story of what had happened.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR THIS MEANS NO QUIDITCH NO MAP NO CLOAK NO PRANKS NO SEEING FRED NO SEEING ANYONE YOU'RE STAYING IN YOUR ROOM!" Screamed Ginny standing up.

"THE SAME GOES FOR YOU TO FREDDRICK WEASLEY AND NO JOKE SHOP!" Screamed Angelina coming to Ginny's side then they both broke down and left the screen.

"Right." Harry said. "Instructions, Ron Hermione come over here."

Hermione and Ron came into view. Hermione had been crying Ron had his arm around her and was whispering into her ear making her smile. Ron gave her a quick peck on lips then sat down with Hermione on his lap, earning more wolf whistles from Fred, George and Sirius. Hermione and Ron going deep red.

"Well, you guys are probably going to be stuck there for a while until we can find a way to get you back," said Harry.

"So that means no leaving the house, you can't be seen by anyone besides the order." Ron said sternly.

"And I recommend to not let Fred ll and James stay in the same room alone for more than 2 minutes, especially with Sirius, Fred and George."

"Or the house might just well blow up, you might not know it but they are capable of it, so keep a sharp eye on them." Adds Ron.

"Alight we'll talk to you soon once everyone's calmed down enough to talk. And behave yourselves I'm looking at you James and Fred, I'm serious."

"No, I'm Sirius."

"Padfoot that joke got old second year."

Harry just chuckled and hung up.