7

Victoire's POV

"Teddy love, are you okay?" I ask coming in closing the door behind me.

"Yeah I'm fine." He answers weakly, and I can tell he's been crying, he just continues to stare into nothing.

"No your not, you told me you're fine but you've been lying there for almost 20 minutes and your hair has turned grey."

He sits up and looks at me.

"I don't think I can handle it anymore." He says breaking down.

"Oh Teddy." I say running over to him and hugging him tight, he sobs onto my shoulder burying his face.

"I just met my dead parents and they don't it and I don't even know them. How am going to tell them, what if they're disappointed in me, what if they never wanted me, what if..."

"Edward Remus Lupin, stop that right there." I lift his head to make him look into my eyes. His eyes are bloodshot full of sadness, fear and stress.

"I know that your parents aren't disappointed in you, they love you, I can tell by the way they look at you. They're your parents and I can tell them if you want." I said smiling at him.

"Why didn't tell me before?" I asked.

"I don't know" he mumbles burying his head again.

"You can tell me anything, I'm always here for you." He lifts his head again and smiles slightly.

"Thanks Vicky, I love you so much." He calms down. I gently place my hands on his cheeks and away wipe his tears.

"I love you to Teddy bear."

Teddy's POV

Slowly I raise my hands push her shiny blonde behind her ears. I slowly move closer until our forheads almost touch.  She presses her mouth to mine, wraps her arms around my neck and we fall back on the bed. She's so soft and sweet and she smells like sweet flowers. I slip my hands under her shirt she moans softly then quickly flicks her wand at the door. I slide her shirt off and feel her silky skin and run my hands over her body making her moan again.

"You're so beautiful." I say against her lips.

Soon she starts fingering the buttons on my shirt.

Victoire's POV

Teddy pushes my hair away from my face and we move closer together. I crash my lips to his and fling my arms around him then fall ontop of him. Again I feel the softness of his lips and the slight chocolatey taste. When Teddy slips his hands under my shirt I can't help but moan, I quickly put a silencing charm and an unbreakable lock on the door. His hands are so soft and gentle and he's so sweet and. . . . I trail off losing all my thoughts. Teddy pulls my shirt off and I can't help but moan again. I start fingering the buttons on his shirt and begin to undo them one handed, with the other a stroke his forehead and hair which is now a soft pink. He closes his eyes and moans quietly. I take of his shirt and run my hands along his bare chest. He snakes his arms around my waist pulling me even closer.

Teddy's POV

Vicky takes off my shirt and presses her hands to my chest.

"You're lovely to my little Teddy bear."

I slowly wrap my arms around her then we start kissing more intensely. Soon we're just wearing our underwear and kissing furiously.

James's POV

All the future kids are hanging out in lounge with Fred, George, Ron and Harry.

"Guys where's Teddy and Victoire we haven't seen them in like 2 hours."

"They've probably just fallen asleep or something." Says Fred ll

"Let's go get them then I wanna ask Teddy something about the timeturner."

"Alright then."

We were soon followed by Fred, George, Scorpius, Roxxane and Louis who were interested in what I wanted to ask about the timeturner.

"Why is the door locked, what could they be doing in there?" I ask everyone.

"We can find out with some extendable ears." Says George slyly.

They extendable ears slide under the door, but we can't hear talking just groaning.

"Maybe they've been attacked by death eaters. That's why the doors are locked and we can't hear them directly." Said Louis.

"How do we open the door?"

"We'll do it" said the Weasley twins. "We've got a special little tool to help unlock anything."

The door unlocked and we cautiously went in.

What we saw, was not what we expected. Teddy and Victoire had not been attacked, instead they were almost naked just in there underwear snogging their hearts out on the bed.

We stood staring for a second "Oh no" said Scorpius.

We screamed and the 2 broke appart staring at us in embarrassment. Roxy yelled "Let's out of here!" We all ran out an slammed the door behind us.

We heard someone coming and tried to act normal and not like we just saw our cousin and godbrother making out like crazy in their underwear.

"Oh there you are." Said Ginny. "Mum told me to tell you guys dinner's ready."

We nod and flollow her downstairs.

Victoire's POV

We still making out quite ferociously when we heard voices outside we didn't care because of the silencing was obviously working because we were making quite alot of noise. Shortly after I thought I heard the door open then decided that I was imagining things and my thoughts turned back to Teddy.

A second later we heard screaming we broke appart. Fred, George, Fred ll, James, Louise, Scorpius and Roxanne were staring at us mouths hanging open "Oh no" someone said. They all screamed and ran out slamming the door behind them.

"How did they get in?" I ask nervously.

"I don't know but I have a feeling the Fred and George helped them with some stuff from WWW."

"We should probably go down for dinner"

"What's the time?"

I look at the clock.

"6:30"

"Wow, so we were at it for..."

"Almost 2 hours"

"Let's just get dressed and get dinner before people get suspicious, we can talk about this later."

"I have a feeling that they might be already but lets just go to not raise anymore suspicions."

We laugh nervously and get dressed then head downstairs dreading what might happen.