9

Teddy's POV

I gently place Vic on the bed and lie down next to her. I stare into her gorgeous eyes smiling.

"What's wrong Vic?"

"I don't know Ted, I just feel really dizzy and slightly sick."

I kiss her forehead and she closes her eyes.

"Come here." I reach out and she moves over to me, I wrap my arms around her and she snuggles into me. I stroke her hair and rub circles on her back.

"You really are a life saver Teddy bear."

I give a small laugh. She smiles and closes her eyes. Soon we're both asleep in each other's arms.

Tonks's POV

"Molly, do you think we should go check on Teddy and Victoire. Victoire didn't look to good at dinner."

"Good thinking Tonks, hopefully we won't walk in on another intense make out session that the boys described."

I laugh as we walk upstairs. Luckily the doors a little open. We go in and see them both asleep in each other's arms.

"Aren't they just the cutest couple Tonks."

"Yeah."

We turn to leave, but I stumble over my own feet. And fall over.

Teddy wakes up and sat up a little, then seeing who it is chuckled, but then to my surprise he starts to get teary eyed.

"T-t-teddy love, w-what's going on?" Victoire asks groggerly still lying in Teddy's arms.

"Nothing Vic, just mum and her clumsiness. Feeling any better?"

"A bit."

"Grandma Weasley, do you have spare clothes we can borrow?"

"I'll go find some." Said Molly.

Victoire's POV

A few minutes later Grandma Weasley came back with a basket.

"Here we go, these are some spare clothes you can borrow, I assume you know an engorgment charm?"

"Yes we do, thanks."

"I've also got you toothbrushes and toothpaste."

"Thanks Grandma Weasley," Teddy says.

"You're welcome dears. I'll leave you two in peace."

"Thanks Grandma." She smiled and left shutting the door behind her.

Teddy brings the basket over next to me and I find some pyjamas and do a quick engorgment charm them. I find our toothbrushes and follow Teddy into the bathroom.