WHAT!?!

*Luca point view

While fighting Gajeel, I notice Gramps was falling down. I jumped to catch him, making me crash down with him.

Gramps tried to talk but it was difficult for him to speak. "Gramps!! Don't try to talk your going to be fine, just calm down." I said to him while holding on to him. He looked very weak and I couldn't sense his magic for some reason. "What happen to him?!" Cana asked. "I don't know but I don't sense any magic coming from him at all." Gray said.

"No it can't be." Happy said sadly. "Come on Gramps... Luca give him your blood so it would stop the spell!!" Natsu said to me. "My blood only works on healing the body. If I were to give it to him, I think it wouldn't do anything." I said feeling frustrated.

I notice every member of the phantom lord knew we couldn't do anything without Gramps. Erza could tell as well, they tried to fight us making our guild mates feel vulnerable. "We must retreat, everyone back to the guild." Erza said.

Everyone kept trying to tell her they could still fight, but I said "If we fight now, we won't be able to beat the element four. You heard the women. That's an order!!!" I yelled creating a sound like a beast echoing in the guild.

Luckily, they listen and started to leave the enemies guild. While they were leaving I notice Gray trying to fight but Erza stopped him. "Erza, I want you to make sure everyone is safe. I'll try to block them while you guys are trying to escape." I said to her. "Are you kidding?! Your going to get yourself killed!!" Gray warned me. "I'm going to be fine brother, besides one of us needs to lead the guild." I said mentioning Erza. She looked unsure but understood me. "You better not die." She said.

"I promise. Now go!" I yelled to them. They left, the phantom members chased after them. "Water dragon slayer: Wave of Shield" I chanted the spell.

A big wave was washing them down, someone must have been lucky because someone shooted their magic

A big wave was washing them down, someone must have been lucky because someone shooted their magic. Making it hit on the right side of my shoulder. I was starting to bleed, but good thing Isaac found me. "Luca! Don't worry I got you!" Isaac reassured me.

He transform himself to a polar bear and grabbed me; throwing me over his back while running off back to the guild.

•••

We made it back to the guild, everyone was worried about me. Melody and Echo helped wrap a bandage on my shoulder. Hurted like hell. Melody was apologizing she couldn't protect Lucy. I wasn't sure what she meant until Natsu explained what happen. Lucy was explaining she ran away from her father, who didn't notice she was gone for a year. She kept blaming herself about the situation because apparently her father hired phantom lord to come after us.

"Come on, don't be ridiculous. Your dads the one to blame." Elfmen said
"Idiot!" Gray and I said as I whacked him in the head.