XXIV | Promise

You look at him without words. Suddenly, you hear your own voice in your head, saying, "...and also the last time I ever see him..." to the salesperson at the sex store. It's too much for you to handle. You feel the tears build up in your eyes. Jungkook sees them. "Please, don't cry, Y/n", he says with so much sympathy. "I'm okay", you respond, holding it all in with a fake smile. "Do you think I'm ever going to see you again?", you ask, desperately. He stays quiet, and then finally responds, "I don't know". Painfully, you suggest, "I can give you my phone number...". "You can't", he states, "it was in your contract". "What do you mean?" you ask him. "We aren't allowed to exchange information. We'll get in trouble", he replies. "But how would they know?" you ask. "They go through everything; my phone, my emails, my private social media accounts...they'll know. And they're going to watch me, especially after this", he tells you. He's frustrated-- not with you, but with the whole situation; him not having control of his own life, him being watched and having restrictions. You feel terrible for him. "I don't care if I get in trouble—" you start, but Jungkook cuts you off, saying, "They'll sue you, Y/n. It's really serious. They will.". Silence takes over. "I would get in huge trouble with my company, too", he adds. At this point, you can't help it. Tears start uncontrollably streaming down your face. "Y/n...", he says, in the sweetest voice. He reaches his hand out to touch you, but you walk away.

You take a seat on one of the benches in the back corner, as far away from the restaurant as you can get. He, of course, follows you. He sits right next to you. "Come here", he says, motioning for you to sit on his lap. You get up and do so. He wraps his strong arms around you, holding you with so much care. You bury your face in his neck, crying, but trying to get it together. "I'm so sorry", you tell him, "I'm so embarrassed". "Don't be", he replies. You look at him. He has tears in his eyes, too. Shocked, you ask, "Are you going to cry?!". He doesn't say anything; just sniffles and shakes his head. He looks at you. His nose is pink. He's holding it back. "I really don't want to leave you", he confesses, "these last two days have been wonderful. I want more. I want more of you. I want to know you more. I want more memories with you". A single tear streams down his face and he quickly wipes it away. His voice trembles as he says, "Trust me. It hurts me, too". You're so sad. You rest your head on his chest. He speaks up again and says, "I'll try...". "What?" you ask, surprised. "I will try. I'll talk to Joon tomorrow and see if there's any way around the contract—anything we can do. I don't want to lose you. I can't promise, but I promise I will try", he replies, as another tear runs down his face, his bottom lip quivering. You wipe it away. "You're so perfect", you say, and kiss his lips.

You kiss him with passion, dragging your tongue lightly over his top lip. The kiss progresses, making his hands travel from around your shoulders and back down to your waist on the inside of your jacket. He moves one hand down your thigh, in between your legs, and up towards your panties. You stop kissing him. "Here? Are you sure?", you ask. He nods his head, breathing through his mouth, and kisses you again. "Is it okay with you?" he asks. You nod back and kiss him, as his hand continues going towards your panties. Still on his lap, you open your legs, allowing him access. He goes inside your panties and begins to touch you. You're already wet. He lightly bounces his finger on your clit, causing an overwhelming sensation. You don't want to be loud because you don't want anyone inside to hear you. His kisses muffle your moans. He goes faster, forcing you to grab onto his head and pull his hair. You reposition yourself so you're leaning back and he puts an arm around your back to support you. He goes inside of you, making you cry out. "Shh", Jungkook says. "Holy fuck", you say, under your breath, as he moves his fingers faster and faster. He keeps going, almost making you cum, but you want more.

You sit up and reach for his belt. You undo the buckle and he helps you slide his pants and his underwear down. You are a little worried about someone seeing you, but it's dark in the corner you're in, and honestly, it's your last night with him. You don't really give a fuck. He's hard, standing straight up already. You move your knees on either side of him and move your panties over to the side. You get directly on top of him. You take hold of him and position yourself so the tip sits at your opening. You wrap your hands around his neck and sit down, allowing him to glide inside of you, making Jungkook let out a moan.

He begins kissing you as you grind your hips, taking him in deeply. "You're beautiful," he says, holding eye contact with you before kissing you again. You start moving faster, making him moan more. He puts his hand over your mouth and begins thrusting upward, perfectly in sync with your downward movements, making you nearly scream. He keeps going. The way he's kissing you...the way he's looking into your eyes and holding you; it doesn't feel like just sex. It feels like love. You wonder if he feels it, too. "You're so fucking perfect", he says, under his breath. He has to feel it. He takes hold of your face and kisses you even more deeply. "I love you"-- you want to say, it, but you can't.  You grind slowly, kissing him back. You know he feels it; you're not just fucking and it's not just sex. You're making love with Jungkook.

You start kissing his neck as your nails grip onto the skin on the back of his neck. He hits your g-spot. You feel it building. "I'm going to cum", you whisper in his ear, still kissing his neck. "Don't stop", you whisper. It makes him breathe loudly and he holds you more tightly. You continue kissing his neck, more aggressively now. Everything tenses up and you feel yourself about climax. "Y/n", Jungkook moans, and your whole body becomes heavy as you feel pure bliss; you release. Immediately tired, you breathe heavily, but you keep going. "Don't move," you tell him, "I want to make you cum". You continue riding him as he looks into your eyes. His hands hold your hips. After a few minutes, he begins forcing your hips down on him at a faster pace. "I'm close", he says. "Good", you say, "cum in my mouth". You get on your knees in between his legs and put him deep in your mouth, gagging right away. You move up and down quickly. He grabs your hair, holding it out of your face for you. "Fuck," he groans, "I'm about to cum". You keep going, faster now. You feel him fidget, and finally, you hear him let out a loud moan, followed by his cum exploding into your mouth. Again, you keep going until you know he's completely done. You swallow it all in one gulp.

Out of breath, Jungkook helps you off the ground and pulls you onto his lap again, while you take a moment to allow your heavy breathing to settle. He holds you and kisses you all over your face. "You're really good", he tells you, impressed. You smirk. "So are you," you reply. After a minute, you both get up and start walking back to the restaurant. "My legs feel like noodles", Jungkook tells you, making you both chuckle.

...

What do you guys think of Room 541 so far? I've been having so much fun writing this. I promise I'm working hard to give you everything I would ever want in a fanfic. If you don't hear from me for awhile, it's only because I'm putting so much thought into where I want this to go. This story is my baby. Your support and feedback means everything to me. I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS, SO LEAVE AS MANY AS YOU CAN THINK OF!! (:

Thank you so much. I hope you're loving it as much as I do!

Love, always,

Samantha Michelle