···¤1¤···

Found a nightcore version of the opening with today's main characters as the picture lol.

(A/N: Please read author note at the end it's important)
M/N:Male Name
L/N:Last Name
H/L:Hair Length
H/C:Hair Color

···¤Third Person POV¤···

"Hello it's nice to meet you. My name is M/N L/N. Please take care of me." A tall boy with h/l h/c said as he stood in front of Class 2-A, bowing slightly as he finished his speech.

"L/N-san, you can go sit behind Yuri-kun in the back. Yuri please raise your hand." The teacher spoke. A boy with pink hair and sunglasses put his hand in the air.

···¤First Person POV: M/N¤···

After I stood up from bowing to the class, I saw many blushing faces. I walked to the back of the class to my seat. The lesson began once I was seated and put my bag on the small hook on the side of my desk.

·|·Time Skip·|·

Class soon ended and it was now lunch time. As I was puting away my stuff and getting ready to go to the lunchroom, a loud voice came from the door.

"Come on Yuri! It's time for lunch."

I looked up to the pink haired boy looking at me as a blue haired boy with many piercings on his ears, stood in the doorway looking at Yuri.

"Do you need something?" I asked Pinky. He didn't say anything and just kept starring(?) at me.

"Yuri?" The blue boy came over to where we are sitting with a confused look on his face. When he noticed me, a look of recognition appeared on his face, "Ah! You must be the new transfer student. It's nice to meet you, my name is Yui Tamura and this is Ayato Yuri."

TO BE CONTINUED

261 Words

(A/N: How is this chapter? Feedback is appreciated. I'm having a bit of writer's block but I still wanted to get this chapter out. I'll work on chapter 2 soon and if you have any ideas for what M/N should do before Toono goes to school please leave it in the comments and I will see what I can do. If not there will just be a large timeskip after M/N meets everyone from Yari~bu.)

30 May 2020